Royalty.

*

LISA'S POV.

"My Darling! Oh, my goodness! Thanks God you're fine! Come here." I clenched my jaw as i felt myself being wrapped into an embrace.

"Why are you here? You could've stay at the castle. They need their royal Princess." I said as i push her gently.

"Exactly, they need their Princess. You're a Princess. Let's go." She said, cupping my face and caressed my cheeks.

"No. They need their real Princess."

"And you ARE a Princess. You're my wife. Come, my Love."

She said as she pulled me by wrist. I twisted my arm and turned my back at her.

"Well, perhaps, I'm not your only love."

I uttered before facing her again once i made sure that there's enough distance between us— just enough for us to have a decent talk.

"What do you mean? I love you, truly."

Her eyes furrowed while uttering those and my insides clenched due to familiar emotion that's starting to build up.

"If you love me, why did you stray?" Her eyes flickered with obvious shock and was instantly replaced by hesitation.

If you love me, why did you dare to kiss another girl? Again?

Her hands draped down on her fancy dress and she gripped the cloth.

"Uhh... I.. thought that if.. you were mine, i would never wish for more." Her voice laced an obvious nervousness on it.

You thought?

I breathed out as i walked my way and headed behind her, standing at least a feet away from her. She faced me quickly.

"If this is how you behave as a Princess, what kind of Queen will you be?"

I asked using an airy voice as i felt myself tearing up.

What kind of mother will you be? If at this short moment of being together as wives you already did such thing much worst than locking me inside your damned castle? Touching other girls' lips and fooling me, really, huh?

"Why, well, I was raised to be charming and wise, not to be sincere." She said bluntly as if it was the most normal thing to say.

I gasped silently at her response.  Fortunately, she noticed it and soon she realized what she said. Her mouth opened and closed without a word coming out.

I felt heart constricted with pain as she once again, unconsciously slapped me with the reality.

"Indeed, you are. You're a Princess, after all. I'm such a fool to think that a high ranked royal like you would actually be in love to a below average peasant like me. Not to be rude, your majesty, but i never thought that having many women in your one life time is considered wise."

I said as a tear escaped my left eye. I wiped the liquid as quickly as possible before straightening my posture.

"My darling, i.. I'm so sorry. That word slipped my tongue and—...

"Did your mind trick your mouth, again, then?"

I cuts her off and her eyes went instantly from sorry to stern. Yes, i know very well that my behavior was rude, specially when I'm talking to royal Princess.

"Are you perhaps wishing for me to personally drag you back to the castle?" She asked, full of authority and using a firm voice.

"**Chuckle** You're no doubt a royalty. You have it in you always." I said pertaining to her tone of voice.