Special Chapter: Snain

Jeong Yunho

Mingi told everyone what exactly happened.

Turns out earlier that day his Father came to visit him, he told the court that it was him who committed the crime and wants to be responsible for it instead of having his son blamed for it. Mingi was innocent and his Father was a coward for not accepting the consequences to his actions.

After the fight they had at the event made him rethink his decisions, he realized too late of how much of a bad father figure he was and that was the least he could do.

"Do you promise me to not harm yourself again?" Mingi asks, taking a look at Yunho's arms which were covered in scars.

"I promise, I don't know what has gotten into me that time." Yunho admits.

"Its alright, if you want to I could arrange some session with you and Mrs. Yoon in the future. I think she would be a great help, especially with your eating disorder." he suggests.

"I'm not sure yet.. but seeking help doesn't sound too bad." he flashes him a small smile.

"Good, I'll talk to her when I can." Mingi softly kisses his forehead before searching for his toothbrush.

"I'm still not over the fact that you're actually here." Yunho smiles, sitting ontop of the sink inside the bathroom while Mingi was brushing his teeth.

It was around 1 in the morning. Everyone else had gone to sleep but Yunho was way too excited to even fall asleep.

"You said that 15 times now." Mingi chuckles, rinsing the toothpaste from his mouth with the water.

"It just feels unreal, you really wanted to surprise me huh?" he playfully huffs.

"Ofcourse, what's an anniversary without a surprise?" he packs his toothbrush away before standing between his legs.

Yunho's hands find themselves around his neck, naturally pulling them closer as Mingi's hands rested on his waist. "Well, I guess merry christmas and happy 9th anniversary to us."

"God you make me insane." he whispers before their lips finally connected. Just as he was about to respond, Mingi suddenly parts his lips. "And I'm still not over the fact that you used my toothbrush."

Yunho hit his shoulder, "I'd like to call it sharing."

"I think you mean accident." he teases.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me."

Mingi gently tilted his jaw up and fulfilling his request. He kisses him with ease. Yunho scoots to the edge of the sink, his hands maintaining the tight grip around his neck and he feels Mingi effortlessly lift his legs off the table. Wrapping his legs around his middle as he walks them outside the bathroom without breaking the kiss.

He gently lays him on the bed before hovering above him, positioning himself over one of his legs and reconnecting their lips. The taller feels warm hands under his shirt, trying to tug it off.

Yunho smiles in between the kiss and slightly parted their lips. "Mingi not here. The rooms aren't even soundproof."

Mingi whines, "Aw shucks."

"You do realize that there are kids in this house."

"Ofcourse I do, I was just messing with you." he pecks his cheeks.

Yunho chuckles, "Just lay beside me." he looks up at him, placing a few strands of Mingi's hair behind his ear.

"Wait, let me turn off the lights real quick." the younger jumps out of bed and ran to the bathroom and turned off every light in the room.