Exchanged Pain¹⁰

Jeong Gunho

He stares at his brother who was comforting Mingi in his embrace from afar. Seated in a cross sitting position right next to someone's grave as he lets out a sigh. All he could think about was Minji, how she was doing. She wouldn't respond to any of his texts or calls, no matter how many times he tried.

The thought of asking Mingi if she was alright was going through his mind but he decided to keep it to himself. He didn't want Mingi to worry that something could be wrong with them.

All he could do is stare off at the distance, hugging his knees and passively listening to Mingi breaking down. It was the first time seeing him like that which shows enough how much he liked their parents and how much they meant to him. It made Gunho realize how their bond was unbreakable and he was just grateful that Yunho was finally smiling genuinenly after Mingi came back. And the younger couldn't thank him enough for it.

Though he still needed to fix the misunderstanding between him and Mingi's sister. Now he feels extremely bad once again, wishing he wasn't this dense.

His attention was caught when he sees Mingi pull away from their hug and wipe the tears off his face with the back of his hand. Yunho helping him, using his thumb. They were talking but he couldn't hear what they were saying.

A small smile found its way on his lips when he sees his older brother cupping Mingi's face and kiss his cheek softly. Followed by a small slap on his arm by Mingi who tried to hold back his smile but failed miserably.

Yunho started laughing at him, pointing how adorable Mingi's red eyes, flushed face and nose looked. The younger sulked for a second and without hesitation he wrestled Yunho to the ground which was piled up with many yellow and orange leaves from the autumn season.

He hears their laughter more louder this time. Mingi tickling him to death and Yunho's lungs burning due to the lack of oxygen in them. If anyone was near Gunho they would think he was crazy, seeing him laughing on his own.

After a while of tickling, Mingi finally came to a halt and sat beside Yunho's thighs. Laughing at the other who was completely out of breath from all the laughter. Just when he thought they're done, Yunho suddenly jumped on Mingi and tackled him to the ground almost immediately.

Gunho laughed at how quick Yunho was, ofcourse the other wasn't going to give up so easily.

Now Mingi was pinned to the ground, Yunho holding both of his wrists over his head, holding them with one hand in a steady grip while the other was tickling the living hell out of Mingi.

Mingi letting out loud laughs mixed with very manly screams and cry for help. Pleading Yunho to stop and repeatedly shouting he was sorry.

It was a very amusing moment to witness until he hears branches crunch under someone's feet as they made their way towards Gunho. He immediately turns around, eyes widened and brows furrowed when he saw Minji standing there.

"Minji?" he breathes out and within a second he was standing up, fixing his posture and clothes. Making him look more presentable, "What are you doing here?"

"Hey.." she quietly said, a small smile. "I'm looking for Mingi, he hasn't come home last night and his location says he's here and I came to see if he was." she explains. Just then Mingi's scream was heard for a second, giving her her answers.

"Yup, he's definitely here." Gunho deadpanned.

Minji bit her lip, "Hey, I'm really sorry about my behaviour the other day, I don't know what has gotten into me." she apologizes.

Gunho smiles, "Its alright, are we good?"

Minji nodded, "I'm sorry again.."

"Don't be sorry." he assures her. But it wasn't convincing for her, instead she approached him and hugged him tightly. "If something's bothering you, please tell me properly next time? You left me overthinking."

"I know, I'm really sorry.. I promise it won't happen again.." she squeezed his torso.

"Shh~ its okay now." he ruffles her hair.

"Yunho please I'm sorry!" they both hear Mingi beg loudly that they had to pull away to see what was going on.

Minji stared at them in horror. Yunho killing her brother by tickling everywhere around his weak spots. Veins popping on his neck which also started to redden, Yunho was showing no mercy.

"God its really that intense.." Gunho shook his head, unimpressed.

"Mingi has always been weak when it comes to tickles." she says, "Are you ticklish?"

"Me? Pft, ofcourse not." he confidently says.

Just then Minji wrestled him to the ground started tickling everywhere. Under his armpits, waist, hips, and neck. The other's confidence immediately dropped and he was caught red handed when he started laughing out loud. Tears in the corner of his eyes, begging Minji to stop.

"No! Let's see how long you can handle it."

Gunho choked on air,

"You're going to be the death of me-"

page 52