Mutual Regrets²

Jeong Yunho

A week later

Yunho knocks on the door of their bedroom, "Hey buddy, I made you your favorite soup for dinner- its on the table. I won't come home until tomorrow evening, already asked Mrs. Kate to watch over you. If you want you could sleep at her place while I'm gone, I know how much you miss her and the cats."

He blankly stares at his younger brother who was laying on his bed, just staring the ceiling. Hoping he'd get a reaction from him.

Gunho only hums in response.

It just made Yunho feel sad, "Are you sure you don't want to go to the wedding?"

"No."

That's it.

That's what all he got in return. A very dry reply from him while he said a bunch of words that he only got one word coming from him.

Yunho sighs, "Okay.. I'll get going now. Enjoy your meal." his hand grabbed the doorknob and slowly closed the door, he places a hand on it before saying. "Just to let you know, I'm not mad at you or anything. Please don't keep ignoring me, I miss you so bad already.."

He takes a step back, "You know that I care for you very much- I can't stay upset at you for long."

Although the door was in the way, he still flashes a smile to it. Hoping Gunho knows how much he deeply cares for him, and with one final sentence. He leaves the apartment,

"I love you buddy."

~~~~

"So how's Gunho doing?" Mingi asks.

The couple were at the mall somewhere in the evening, searching for new suits to wear for the wedding tomorrow. He had no idea why Mingi decided to go shopping today when the event is already in 12 hours.

"He's alright, not really sick anymore but he hasn't been talking with me." Yunho sadly replies.

Gunho probably still felt guilty about the whole deal since his reaction was expected but he didn't want them to find out about it that way. It was messed up. Everything was messed up to the younger. The situation. Minji, and Gunho himself.

Yunho can't even remember the last time Gunho has talked to him in a complete sentence and with any emotions. Its like their closure has vanished. And that was what Yunhi had feared the most. He didn't want to lose his only brother just because od some stupid deal they made, according to the younger himself.

"I guess its the opposite for us. Minji has been seeking a lot of comfort and attention from me, I can't blame her." Mingi glances his way.

"I'm pretty sure he regrets it.. I just hope he doesn't continue to give me the silent treatment for any longer."

The younger flashes him a small smile, hugging him tightly for him to cheer up. "I'm sure he'll come to you when he's ready."

"Hopefully he won't take too long.. I miss him so much."

~~~~

"Thank god you guys made it safely." Seonghwa opens the door to their house for them, a hand on his chest in relief.

They came to stay the night at the couple's place so they could all leave at the same time without leaving anyone behind since the wedding will he held somewhere down the country and they would go by Hongjoong's private plane.

And Yunho was already busy admiring the large open space of the living room the moment he stepped foot inside, "Its beautiful here."

"Thank you, my brother was the architect of the house." Hongjoong came to the door, holding PJ in his arms who was dressed in matching pajamas with him.