XXXIV - Rillianna

She was losing her control over things she knew she was literally out of control to begin with. 

The party, the news, the guests, and everything in between. 

She knew she had faith in whatever scheme her parents had and whatever reason Leila and Darcy did not seem to hide their feelings, but she also knew it was not going to be fair to Leila's future mate if they ever meet. 

It was not also fair on Darcy knowing his mate was literally scared of him. 

She had a lot of things to do than just to sit idly and wait for her brother and her best friend to come home. 

She was running from the east side of the border to the west side of the border and to the next other sides of the border. 

All just to make sure the decorations were in order. 

She had to think about something else than the fact of what her parents mentioned about Darcy's ordeal. 

She heard her mother and father calling her to go ahead and get herself ready for the party, and not to let anything ruin her happy mood. 

So she called out to one of her female friends, a mated Lycan called Helena and instructed her on the things she needed to do.

"Relax Illi, everything will be fine."

"Easy for you to say."

"Because it is."

Rillianna was looking at her with a doubtful look on her face which made Helena question her.

"You heard about Darcy's ordeal right?"

"Everyone in the pack yeah why?"

"Was it hard for you when you and your mate met?"

"Rilli. All lycans go through this. Their mates will be afraid of them, some would even fight them just to not feel it. Everything will be fine. I promise. Hey maybe you would find your mate here too. A dashing roguish of a Lycan maybe?" Helena said laughing before giving Rilli a pat in the back.

"Go you're needed somewhere, and I will make sure all these are set to your liking."

"Thanks Helena, what would I do without you."

"You would be running in circles girl."

"Oh and do you have your party dresses for the next few days?"

"You know I only have one, and it's a cocktail dress."

"You have the freedom to go ahead and take whatever gown you need today. My room, my closet. Any color of your choosing, and any shade of whatever color you are choosing."

"Thanks Rilli. What will I ever do without you."

"You would be going through a screaming fit that makes every rogue out there wonder who made you mad."

Helena rolled her eyes at this and made a shoo gesture at her.

Rillianna walked on and greeted a few Lycans here and there before heading towards the pack house. 

She was however stopped by a sudden Darcy and Leila who finally came back. 

"Is this for the party?" He asked.

"Yes. And be nice, mom and dad knows the situation." She said before her eyes darted towards what his hand was holding.

He was holding Leila's hand in his, and with a smile on his face blurted out to his twin.

"I just kissed her, and yeah, I like her too. I mean, I won't be kissing her if I didn't." He said confidently.

"So what about Dublin?"

"Who knows Illi, she may even have a mate that we would meet if you two invited her."

"Uh-huh."

"Leila and I would be upstairs raiding your closet for the best clothes I am going to show her with."

Rillianna just shook her head and with a small smile still placed on her face, she went to the other side of the pack house entrance and went to her room. 

Ignoring the sounds of what was in the living room.

Once she reached her room, she decided to pick a blue colored gown for tonight's party, but she was still deciding on what kind of shade that would not clash or blend well with the theme. 

She heard a knock at her door and called out to enter. She saw Darcy and Leila who were also looking at her with smiles on their faces. 

"I am not going to bother to ask how you went from downstairs to your room in minutes. So Illi, you must have heard by now, Leila has to borrow one of your red gowns."

Rilli was amused and rolled her eyes before pointing at the other cabinet filled with beautiful red gowns.

"Color coding huh?"

"Piss off Darcy."

"You wish."

"We all know you only wear three colors. Red. Black. White. So if I color code my stuff, this means I got a lot of colors to choose from."

"Well we're going to my room to see what I should not be wearing."

"Well that would be obvious Darcy, not your birthday suit. I know the ladies would be screaming and fainting, while mated ladies would ogle, but I doubt Leila would want that to happen." Rilli said before turning back to her dilemma. 

She could hear them leave and enter his room, and with anything and everything she knew about these two, it was going to be a very interesting party tonight. 

"Bring it on."