V - Leila

She didn't know why it was so difficult to drag someone when she knew as a Lycan, it would have been easy. Then she realized who she was dragging to begin with and let out a small sigh. 

The person she was dragging was trying to make it even more difficult for her to manage. 

"Darcy! Can we not do this today?" She asked as she tried and tried again to pull him to walk properly. 

They were not even that literally out of their territory when he felt the need to be a douche.

"Ya know, I didn't get coffee, not even a tiny bit. Because a certain blondie here decided I didn't need it. So you gotta understand, I am not going to be this nice today. Oh and Illi you owe me a coffee." Darcy said as he dragged his tired feet towards the edge of the forest that was clearly the perimeter of their home and the road to the village.

"We can get the coffee when we reach the village. Now come on." RIlli said as she helped pull Darcy to his feet. 

Leila was amused at the brother and sister duo. To an outsider looking in, they would see Leila admiring him. But to the twins, they both know that Leila was just the bestie, and nothing else.

"Hey Leila, want a piggy back ride?" Darcy asked as he stared at her.

"Was I really into space again?"

"Yep." Rilli replied with a small giggle.

"Well I was just thinking. To an outsider looking in, they would assume Darcy and me as a thing."

Darcy who was clearly almost out of it, woke up and stared at her in shock.

"You and me a thing? Ooh what kind of thing? Maybe a coffee mug and some coffee. Illi, I literally need coffee right now and all you had to do was be nice to me at the breakfast table and leave me to enjoy it."

"You're the worse Darc. But hey, look at it this way, the village is nearby now, I can literally hear the village folks on their way to work. Why don't we stop by the pub or the cafe for some coffee?"

"The pub you say?" Darcy said his ears perking to the word pub. 

Leila tried not to roll her eyes at the idea of getting whiskey this early.

"Ya know, whiskey is bad this early in the morning."

"It's mid morning because a certain someone wanted to bathe first and took her oh sweet time. While I had to stay awake without coffee." Darcy said as he turned his attention towards his sister.

"A girl has to look their best too."

"Oh no, not you too."

"Sorry brother, it's two against one."

"Pfft."

All three of them had fallen silent when they reached the village. It was booming with life and hard working people. Of course the twins had their own reasons for coming down here but, she, Leila was only there for the fun of it. 

"So where do we go first?"

"Coffee!"

"Hmmm I could use a spare ribbon for tonight."

"What's tonight again?"

Rilli did not even bother to answer her, but gave her a small wink.

"You'll soon find out. Trust me on this. I had it all planned out to a tee."

"Okay, but do buy me that blue ribbon for my hair. While I go take Darcy here to coffee. Before he literally throws the biggest alpha tantrum."

"Sodd of Leila. I don't throw off a damn tantrum." He said annoyed at the looks the two were giving him.

"Whatever, come on let's go. My treat."