YEYEYEYEYE (entry for 5/4/24 and 5/5/24 made on 5/5/24)

Dear Coraline:
Hi! I'm writing this in the perspective of today (5/5/24) about yesterday (5/4/24). It was busy, but fun! And kinda, hm, INTERESTING. Fun and multiple thank yous gaven because for my birthday 2 of my aunts took me to the mall, got a whole new outfit. And I wanna start doing outfit of the day on days I actually put a bit of effort to look good, like today, because it will show what my style and aesthetic is more. Where I live at the moment, it's like 40 to 50 degrees (I live in the USA, if that's not evident on how I say my timing, dates, and temperatures), but it'll be getting pretty warm towards Wednesday. Anyways, yeah. The fit is literally so cute, I love it. I'mma say what I got (you can look up most of it) a Hello Kitty pin and Kuromi Zip up from box lunch. Kuromi and My Melody shorts and Hello Kitty tee from Hot Topicc!!!! My Aunts combined. I was like fucking jumping up and down, doing my little happy clap thing (idk why I do it, it's stuck to my brain for awhile, a lot of my friends like to call me a seal 🦭 cuz they clap). I still am very excited about it, YEYEYEYEYE. also, fit check.

(That is not my room btw, it's the room I'm staying in at my Aunt's)

THATS THE HELLO KITTY SHIRT, IT'S SO CUTE. (Also the red is out of my hair, I'mma go with like, pink or somethin next) AHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY FAVORITE TEE (THAT ISN'T A BAND TEE) IS MY OTHER SANRIO ONE I GOT A YEAR AGO, NOW I HAVE ANOTHER ONE, YEYEYYRYEYRYRYRYYEYRHFJFJFNFJDJEJFJDKSJFJSORUDJEJRJSJJRHDHDHRHRJRJDJ🦭. DON'T QUESTION ME, I HAVE A HUGE OBSESSION WITH ANYTHING SANRIO, I NEED MENTAL HELP. OMG, I JUST REMEMBERED THE CAVETOWN, MM AND DESTROY BOYS CONCERT. AHHHHHHSHDBSNDBSNDBSBDBHSDBBDHSJDJDJDBDJRIDNDNDNFJEJDHDJDHFHSJFHDHSHDHSIEIFBSJTUUDJDBDKDRH.
Anyways, back to the rest of my day yesterday, we went bowling after that. I got a 105 and we're going again today. Then we went to Red Robin last and I got serenaded by the red Robin staff 💀💀💀. We told them that it was my birthday (my birthday is on the 9th). That was INTERESTING to say the least. I felt like a fatass, than I went to sleep once we got back to my Aunt's. And here we are for today, I'mma go bowling again in around a half an hour from now.  I no no wanna go to school tomorrow and deal with the crazy bitchhh. Eh, at least I don't have to deal with her today. I get to go bowling than take the trip back home. Today will be nice as well. I'll update more later, I gotta get ready, love you Coraline.
Love Raven