a feeling of freedom (entry) 5/1/2024

Dear Coraline:
1st period:
I'm so genuinely happy right now, you got no idea how much I am my rose. I'm finally officially out of 2 toxic relationships/friendships as of this year. I'm so proud of myself for being able to stick up for myself and know what I should do that's right (like pushing away toxic people)!!!!! I'm taking Taryn to the MM + Destroy Boys + Cavetown concert, I wish I was taking you tho, I sadly can't, one day I will. So we can just dream for now. I'm in class, trying so hard not to laugh (I'm in 1st period just writing what I'm saying here down than copying it in here when I can so I don't get in trouble). Our class is quiet asf for once, and this kid keeps doing funny shit and making everyone laugh. I don't got missing work in here, so I'm doing great. Froggy will be proud of me later (hopefully) for going through with what they thought was best and they were in fact correct. I feel a sense of freedom like never before.

(When I'm actually typing this):
Bella finally pulled the final string and blocked Winter!! We apologized and shit. We agreed on being mutuals that every here and there talk. I told Bella that I was really proud of her for finally blocking her (she'd been really scared to) and gave her a big hug. I gtg go for now, write more later (actually, I will) my rose! I love you so muchhhh! Tehe, miss u!