Lonely Day by SOAD (entry) 4/4/24

Dear Coraline:
8am:
Good morning amor. I finished my little art project last night. It's an illustration of Lonely Day by System of a Down, hints the title of this entry. And the finished piece is in the title photo, click on it to see the full thing. It made me think of you and how I felt without you. Like I said last night, it was my 2nd time ever drawing hands, because I do more landscapes and lyric/poem illustrations, so I don't normally have to draw hands. But this time, just felt right to. Because the first time, I did a fist in art, that turned out pretty decent. I can draw a lot, just not faces, maybe eyes if I work more on it.  But, not much more than that. I enjoy doing illustrations of lyrics/poems. Mostly lyrics, knowing that I'm gonna be professionally drawing and making art soon. Saying I'm gonna be in an Art Gallery soon and will most likely get commissions (which will be amazing). I'm gonna have to make sure I ALWAYS add song name, band/artist and Album. So I don't get in trouble. Lol. And the commissions will force me to sorta learn how to draw more stuff, which is great, ofc! Just a little nerve wracking, yk! For my 3 artists pieces to try and get in, I'mma use this one, my Bass Guitar one, and I'mma draw another landscape for this purpose. I really do hope I get in, it will open up my universe of art. And to help me know more. Anyways, I'm info dumping, sorry! Im just really excited and nervous, need someone just to write to about it, I hope you understand Coraline! Imma go back to watching YT, lol, I'll write more later!

9:30:
AHHHHH, TODAY WAS AMAZING AMOR! I HAD SO MUCH FUN, I LOWKEY WANTED TO CRY IN JOY! YEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEY I SHOULD SLEEP, GOODNIGHT MI CORALINE, LOVE YOU!!!!

LOVE, MARLENA

word count: 334