Quitting Track for the better (4/23/24)

Dear Coraline:
7:45:
Hi, and yeah... You read the title correctly, your not that blind (lol).  Uhm, there's actually a reason I haven't been updating. It's because I haven't had enough energy for anything because of track. To the point now....I'm quitting track it's cuz it's fully killing me from the inside out. Getting nauseous more often, grades in school decreasing, not being able to take care of my room (it's a god awful mess) , friendships and family relationships haven't been the best. I just haven't been myself lately because there's too much on my plate. Ive been crying and throwing up so much. I've always had a nausea problem, but it's only getting worse. I keep getting more and more stressed and overwhelmed with everything in life because of track. I never have energy. I've been annoyed often. Been much ruder than normal lately cuz I'm tired and annoyed constantly. Today was my first day in awhile without track being a problem. It honestly feels really nice. I feel so much more energized. I miss you so much, that is still weighing me down a bit. But I'm starting to be more like my normal self now. There'll be probably less vents now. I don't feel so tired. Just eh. I wanted to tell you that, cuz it's something important in my life, and you are important in my life, so I wanna tell you updates on me. I'll start updating this a lot more often, everyday. I hope you understand. Love you so much, and I miss you my rose. The snakes and primroses wish you the best!

Love, Raven
(Btw, your the broken record to my broken record player, lol, I forget stuff too, don't worry my love, your fine, I love the nickname)
Word count: 302