my Love is a flower field in a deep forest

My Love is a Flower Field in a Deep Forest
                        By Raven Cotter
    You decide to go on a beautiful long      walk with my love.
     My love has eyes that remind me of the beautiful Meadow Brown Butterfly, absolutely gorgeous.
My love's voice is so unique and lovely, very similar to the Emerald Swallowtail Butterfly.
My love is very rare, more unique and rare than the rarest butterflies and flowers.
My love's sweater she always wears reminds me of the beautiful Crocus flower.
My love's skin is a lovely light brown color which reminds me of the most lovely trees.
My Love's long wavy brown hair always makes me think of a calming soft wind blowing through leafs and flowers.
My love's blush I see on her face is so adorable just as much as the Begonia flower, very lovely in fact.
My love has been through a lot, but still is the nicest, supportive, and caring person ever, reminds me so much of the deepest darkest forest, there you can still find beauty, but it's for sure been through a lot.
My love is longing for the sea, but shes afraid of water, a raft sailing a swollen river, but maybe the river is inside of her.
My love is often taking in other people's pain and carrying it within her, feeling a huge weight on her.
My love is really just a kid, a kid who has gone through a lot, and still is, carrying the weight of everyone else until someday, one day, just to break, I'll be there for my love when that happens.
My love is more beautiful than the sun, moon, dying stars, Jelly fish, stars, milky way, black holes, white holes, the most gorgeous butterflies and flowers.
My love has a father who is nothing like a father, absolutely cruel.
My love doesn't deserve anything negative that has happened to her, i love her so much, I never want her to feel not loved, cared for, belonged ever again, nothing will ever hurt her again.
My love I can tell hasn't felt much love in the past, I wanna change that, I need to make sure she knows that I love her more than anything, I secretly would like to believe that we're soulmates in every universe.
My love's hair flows so beautifully in the windy rain, as I watch in all their beauty, they step in puddles as the drops ripple, I watch in love with all their  and freedom, in my dreams of course, I really do beg that happens sometime.
My love will forever be my love I hope, I love her more than anything to ever exist, and nothing will ever change about that, I do hope she feels the same.
My love always calls me the sweetest of nicknames, very cute, always makes me feel more loved than ever before.
My love makes my heart hop like a froggy in the pond from lily pad to lily pad.
My love's reflection is so gorgeous on a beautiful day at the pond, I wish I could give them a hug.
My love reminds me so much of the most beautiful of sunsets and sunrises, the reflection in the pond of us and the sunset is gorgeous.
My love reminds me of the beautiful night sky, makes me of how much of an adorable nerd she is about stars, the moon,dying stars, black holes, white holes, etc. Very beautiful.
My love is always there for me I can see, I was scared for life, now I've made peace with feeling their presents here even though they're not, reminds me of a forest at night, disturbing but calming.
My love is a bit over protective, but it's calming, it's a more feeling of love for me, it's scary with the words, but comforting for the disturbed and making me feel loved, very similar to the very windy rain in forests at night.
My love is the strongest love, the most genuine I've ever felt, the most in love, the greatest power over the evil and negative in a dark forest.
My love is a broken record, and I'm the broken record player, to never be played, only forever loved in a beautiful flower field.
My love reminds me of a broken record, she has gone through a lot and is very hurt, but although all of that shes still so beautiful, you've gotten used in the past, makes me think so much of a lightening, rain, thunderstorm at night which I do truly love
My love is Emerald and I am Amethyst, the friends are the rose quartz and quartz, the greatest protection, the best forms of love, true love and the love of a best friend/s that you can find in deep deep parts of the forest ground.
My love is my sun and I am her moon, which come together at sunrise and sunset, they see each other, I see mi amor in it, gorgeous.
It's getting late, so therefore you say your goodbyes.
Time for another walk soon my love