Vijender nodded " Yes, he didn't know about aishwarya before. She suspected everything and found the truth behind the industry. And one of her men saw her, she managed saying something and left the village.  When we followed her, we got to know that she was planing to submit all the reports to the medical council of India and the head ministry with a petition to ban the industry and punish all of us.  She reached medical council as well, but one of rajveer bhai men reported to us about this and we were instructed to kill her by him "

Shivam " How did you kill her "

Kuldeep " We... We kidnapped her when she was returning from her duty, she fought against us. We don't want to kill her by stabbing or something, we wanted the scene to be clean , so we kept her in our custody and waited for rajveer bhai "

Aishwarya was tied to the chair in the  dark room and one man entered wearing a tuxedo.  He splashed the cold water on her face and she woke up in a jerk.

Aishwarya " You bastard,leave me.. How dare u to kidnap me.. I wont leave you.. You fucking playing with human lives. Don't u feel ashamed " she spit on his face which made him agitated.

He pulled her hairs " How dare u to talk to me like this. What are you saying 'human lives ', y would I care about some human who will not be any benefit to me.  I want to own this world and this bio-metal poison will make me the emperor of this world.  But you won't be alive to see that.. So sad "

Aishwarya "  You will be never able to do that, I will destroy you.  My faith in God , he will punish you.. You bastard"

He growled and signalled his man to untie her, he dragged her and pushed her inside the radiation room..

She was exposed to heavy radiation which made her cells weak and she passed out immediately, they sprayed the chemical in her skin all over the body to mask the effect of the radiation  and throwed her body in the pond. 

Rajveer " she suicided bcoz of the stress in work and this is how the news should spread.  Police ka mei dheklunga "

Vijender "Baldev, should we tell him "

Rajveer " if he get to know, tell him you did that to save him, he should not know I did this "

Kuldeep " Yes bhai"

As expected police was asked to stay away from the case and everything went good for rajveer, but he doesn't know that aishwarya's faith in God will turn real. 

Om slapped vijender and kuldeep hard " You both are not meant to live.. What's her fault, what's her damn fault. She was trying to protect other people and you people destroyed her life and her..abhi maar deta hu"

He pulled his pistol but shivam was fast enough to grab him and karan signalled him to take him away. 

Karan " Your confession were recorded and don't try to change your statement infront of the majesty "
He said and walked to other room where Baldev was cuffed to seat. 

Baldev " What r u doing Karan, leave me.. I m Your chachu, you can't do this to me.. Leave me Karan "

Karan " Shame on you baldev, you r the biggest shame to the family. Don't ever try to play this family card on me Baldev, it won't take me a second to kill you now "

Jake held his arms and he walked to the other side of the room and Jake lead the investigation. 

Jake " Baldev, you were doing illegal things on the industry, you were manufacturing heavy metals for making explosive and trading it to terrorist organization ? all this is true?"