34. Mission Ooty

After a week,

Karan called teju, he was out of station for his mission and it's been two days.  He was missing home, him and his team are currently in ooty ( which is in tamilnadu ), standing under a tea shop with the hill station around ,drapped in the winter outfits to overcome the chill climate.

Jake " There he is " he pointed at person who just stepped down from the jeep. 

Karan nodded and they just stood like a local people , along the others.  The person stood beside Om and asked for a cigratte from the tea seller, who give him one,  he lit the cigratte and looked around and his mobile rang at the same time. 

" abeyyy, pass mein hi hu.. aaraha hu... Saleyy bol ussko, aaraha hu " he cut the call and murmered " isko mei hi mardu..buddha kahika "

He turned to the shop owner after finishing his smoking session and paid for the cigratte and took one packet ,paid for them and drove off while kk squad followed him in their jeep.

Before 3 days, 

Karan came inside the room while talking to Jake over call and teju was already at home, since it's past 7 pm. 

Karan " Yes Jake.. Make sure no one knows about our location, we will leave tomorrow early morning.  Inform the team and also make sure that Dev doesn't escape in our absence. He is the only one who can be approval for this case.  "

He cut the call bidding bye, she looked at him with a frown. He smiled sadly and held her hands, kissing her knuckles. 

Karan " mishhh.. I told you about that Ajay Gupta right? That one person who controls every criminal in this state "

Teju "jii, u said that if he is gone, the state won't have this much criminal rate "

Karan " yes, the same. He is now in tamilnadu, we get to know that through his men who is under our custody now and i will leave with the team tomorrow to get him. He is planning something dangerous over there and we need to finish him "

Teju was scared but she won't tell him anything, she just nodded and snuggled his chest.

Karan " are u scared love ?"

Teju " Just come back soon, always remember that your mish is waiting for you at home and you had to get back to me, no matter what "

Karan " I will come to you, no matter what and this heart is attached to yours, with a unbreakable strng "

She blushed and bite his chin " If the world get to know that the strict commissioner and encounter specialist is saying these cheesy lines, they may go to coma "

Karan kissed his cheeks " my world knows my romantic scene and no one else are accessible to that "

She blushed and he pulled her closer, kissing her head and she kissed his cheeks. 

Teju " I love you sunny "

Karan " I love u too  my mishh" 

He leaned to kiss but she pulled away and said " come back from the mission safe and take me as you want "

Karan bite his inner cheeks, he want to kiss her. He want to do things but madame new condition make him chuckle and he nodded knowing her state of mind, she is scared but won't tell him.

They both slept together cuddling and he woke by 4 in the morning, she had already packed his luggages before they head to sleep.  He kissed her forehead and get ready for the day, she heard the shower sound and opened to see ,the left side of bed empty.