31. Surprise

A few days later, 

Teju was in her office and she was wrapping up things to leave, it's weekend ahead and she was excited to spend time with him. 

Anvi " Someone is excited I guess.. What's up " .

Teju " Kuch nahi... Bas weekend haina"

Anvi looked at her doubtful " Achaaa.. Something is fishy "

Teju nodded no innocently and hugged anvi before leaving the campus.  And to her surprise, Karan was already there waiting for her. 

He waved at her and she grinned looking at him, she ran to him and jumped on him, making him surprise and he engulfed her in his arms. 

Karan " Y did u leave early today and didn't even text me once " he asked snuggling closer to her.

Teju " I has some work and decided to finish it early by today itself , so that no disturbance in weekend. I didn't check my phone, isiliye aapko text nahi kiyaa meinee "

He hummed and then realized the surrounding , he made her sit inside the car and kissed her cheeks. 

Karan sat on the driver seat and she looked at her man who was dressed up in a cop uniform, looking extremely sexy and the way he flex his bicep under the tight fitting clothes, the way he rotate the steering and let out a frustrated sigh when the traffic doesn't clear, everything about her man sexy. She felt aroused suddenly and he turned to her in one jiff.

Karan " Stop staring at me love, unless you want me to unleash you  "

She blushed at his words and looked the other side, he chuckled and they both stepped outside when they reached home. 

Teju ran inside shouting for her mother's and he chuckled getting in taking her bag and stuffs.

He walked straight to their room while she started narrating her day to smirti and mumma k. Karan came down after freshening up and she was still talking. 

He stood at the entrance of the kitchen, as they are making tea.

Karan " Biwiiii " he said sternly and asked her to go room for freshnup.

She bite her lips and ran upstairs
" abhi aye mei  "

Smirti " Tum jaa nahi rahe uski peeche? " she asked smirking and he looked down. He was planning to do but not now. 

Karan " Nahii " he hugged her from back and  she chuckled.  Mumma k shook her head at their banter. 

Karan " mamu kab ayenge? "

Smirti nodded no " he won't come for this weekend "

Karan " whyy?  He didn't tell me about it "

Smirti " He have a meeting with the CM about the upcoming election, so he can't come.. "

Karan nodded " Before election, I will also complete the mission and we can go back to Punjab "

Mumma k " but did you talk to teju about this? "

Karan " yes mumma.. She will work from there , we discussed about it "

She left the kitchen taking tea for dadu and dadi.

Smi " aur uss danish ka kya "

Karan " kuch nahi, I m taking teju from here and will always make sure he doesn't get near to her.  He is already facing much loss and his concentration are on that and I just gave him a list of people who could have been reason for that viral video.  So he must be busy in taking his revenge and finding the person, which he would never "