4. Encounter no. 1

The girls reached their home, both were exhausted with everything happened. 

Anvi flopped on the couch " ufff that was scary as hell man... Seriously "

Teju " That's right, you said the club was safe and secure place but gun shot and all, I didn't expect at all "

Anvi " Waise who was that guy? How do you know him "

Teju " He is one of the members of that Karan kundrra team. I met him on that hotel and then at market "

Anvi " Oh.. Handsome toh hai banda..introduce me next time "

Teju ' sure " she smirked evilly " you don't know him, still you were all on him like kola bear today... "

Anvi couldn't stop the blush and she went inside without saying anything while teju shook her head.  Her phone pinged with a notification and she opened it only to roll her eyes. 

You two girls,  reached home safely? - Om

She saved his number and replied
Yes Papa, reached home safely.. Want to know any other information - Your beti teju

She wasn't like this with everyone but with om, she felt some connection and didnt know why. She opened his reply and laughed aloud. 

No Ms. Batameez beti, take care - Your papa

Her eyes watered seeing that your papa, how she wished someone really be in that role in her life.

Anvi called her, she immediately wiped her tear and walked inside faking a smile. 

Other side,

Om was smiling looking at the phone and its definitely pissing someone there.

Shivam " Will you enlighten us, y u r smiling "

Om " I have a daughter now "

Jake spilled the water which he was drinking and Karan looked at him like
' are u done " look and Om pouted. 

Om " See this "

Manoj grabbed his mobile and laughed seeing the message " it was meant to be sarcastic buddy "

Om " it's okay.. Even if it's sarcastic, she at least consider me a family right , you guys won't understand " .
His last sentence was enough to make the room silent and om walked away with a smile which was not a happy one for sure. 

Jake " I will look after him " ,everyone nodded and he followed him. 

Manoj " however we tried to fulfill that space, he still feels lonely "

Karan sighed " He have never seen a family, he have never been in one and he will always yearn for it until he gets. He have met many people before but never I have seen this care and concern in his eyes, which he had for tejasswi, I hope she doesn't break his heart "

Shivam " why would she do that sir "

Karan " you cant trust anyone easily,definitely not a journalist, who can cook any stories just for their trp and who were baseless with the questions "

Manoj nodded " agreed "

Shivam was still not convinced while Karan and manoj were practical about the future happenings.

.....................................................................

The next day,

The five of them entered inside a dark room and there was man laying, his face was covered with bruises and his appearance showed he was brutally beaten.