25. Let me go

They had their lunch in the food street at the theme park , the families bonded quiet well and they are just waiting for the decision of their children. 

Meenu came outside the washroom, only to be pulled by someone. She was well aware of the touch , for one last time, she let him have his own way with her.

Karan looked at teju with a annoying look " biwiiii "

Teju " kyaa " she asked him with innocent eyes

Karan pulled her and she looked at him wide eyes as they r standing in the platform, surrounded by people. 

Karan " She won't come now "

Teju " matlab " , she asked frowning

Karan " she is with Jake "

Teju eyes shined " sachii... "

He leaned and pecked her lips making her shock, she looked at him with parted lips , he chuckled and said
" Muchiii "

Teju blushed " aap kya kar raheho, sab hai "

Karan kissed her cheeks making her blush " I don't care meri jaan "

Teju " but I care.. Hatiyee "

Karan pulled her more closer and she blushed looking down as he teased her with his sweet words. 

Karan " You look so cute,  mann toh kar raha hai kha jau "

Teju " awww aap mereko kaogii "

Karan " aap inni cute hai to khaungi na "

Teju "nahi nahii.. Aap aise nahi kar sakte " she shook her head and he laughed. 

Other side,

Jake pulled her to some corner and Meenu pulled away from him and stood with a distance making him look at her with hurt. 

Meenu " Speak.. Say Wat u wanna say"

Jake " Do u like him? "

Meenu " that doesn't matter you, it's my life.. "

Jake " say yes or no "

Meenu " Y do u care about that.. You asked me to leave, you let me go right.. Then I will do anything I want. You don't have anything to say in that" said in her stern  voice.

Jake " I do care about you meenu " he said softly and she laughed sarcastically and a lone tear escaped her eyes. 

Meenu " care?  You care for me jake? You really do? That's y you let me go that easily?  Kyaaa Kaha aapne.. Get marry to the one my family chose right? That's what I m going. It doesn't matter if I'm happy or not,  at least they r happy "

He sighed and steppd forward only for her to take a step back. 

Meenu " stay there Jake.. Don't come closer.  You have no right now, if u r done.. I have to go. Me and Samar have to talk about our future "

Jake got furious listening to his name from her and he pulled her closer and she struggled. 

Jake " Future?  Our future? You want to talk with him about your future. What about us " his eyes were fury

She looked at him with same fire " You killed us when you let me go.. "

She pushed him and he stayed stiff, she cried in front of him, she was really trying to be strong but his one touch, she is all gone, that's her madness for him, her mad love for him.

Jake " please don't cry meenu, it hurts" he pleaded and tried to hold her hand.

Meenu " it hurts me too Jake.. You think it's funny for me.. Arey, jaanse zyada aap pe pyaar karti ho aur aap mujhe, you.. You r pushing me away.  What I asked you?  I asked a simple question, can I tell about us to my parents?  That's all right? Don't you love me? I didn't ask you to marry me tomorrow Jake.. Hell I would never force you man.. Itni bhi nahi jante ho tum mujhe "