27. Separation

Teju stopped downstairs with the bag and everyone looked at her, they smiled and have nothing to say. She looked dadu dadi and walked to them. 

Teju" dadu, dadi  mei nikalta hu "

"Akele kahan, mei bhi to arahe hu " she looked at mumma k who was ready with bag. 

Teju surprisingly " maaa "

Mumma k " how will you handle alone ... I will also come with you.  Waise bhi I have no other work to do here "

Teju " maaa.. That's fine.. You don't have to "

Mumma k " You have any pblm in me accompanying you? "

She nodded no and they both bid bye to everyone, teju looked upstairs to just see if he is coming, but he didn't show up.  She walked away with heavy heart and Sitesh asked Ramesh to drop them at Durgapur. 

Teju was constantly checking her phone to see if he messaged anything but he didn't. 

Mumma k " kya Hua "

She asked holding teju hands and teju looked at her " Pata nahi momma... Karan turns as a different person when he talks about my family,  I just don't understand and he always says, wait for the right time.. Aise kya kardiya Mere nani nanu mei? Samaj nahi araha mumma.. Mujhe acha nahi lagta jab hum ladte hai"

Mumma k smiled at her last sentence and consoled her " Don't think much, he is your Karan, he will come by himself to you and regarding your family, they took something precious from us teju and you will know soon "

Teju nodded still not sure how to handle this and the ride was quiet to Durgapur.

Other side ,

Karan didn't come out of his room even after an hour and smirti was worried for him. She asked sitesh to go and have a look on him

Sitesh knocked before he enter the room and find it pitch dark, he looked at Karan who was in sleep, he was murmering something and sitesh sat beside him.

Karan in sleep murmering " Mamu.. Mujhe mishti chahiyee..  Kahan hai voh"

Sitesh " karan.. Beta... "

Karan " my mishhh, where r u.. mamiii please come back.. Please don't leave us " he started breathing murmering again and again. 

Sitesh " Karan wake up.. It's a nightmare bachaa.. Karan "

Karan " mishtiiiiiiiiiiii  " he woke up with jerk and sitesh immediately hugged him patting his back. 

Sitesh " she is safe, she won't leave us this time.. I wont let it happen.. Trust you mamu champ. "

He looked at him with fear " promise?"

Sitesh " promise " he kissed his forehead. 

Sitesh " Now don't sulk like this, come down. Everyone are worried for you "

Karan nodded " aap jao...Mei aate hu "

Sitesh nodded and left the room. Karan picked his mobile to see no message from her. He sighed and called " Rithwik "

Rithwik " Yes boss "

Karan " kahan hai madam "

Rithwik " Boss, Madame and big madam are on the way, they will reach in one hour , I m following them "

Karan " okay stay close to them and let me know all the details "

Rithwik " Yes boss "

He freshnup and walked downstairs and smirti gave him food.