26. Nani is sick

A week after,
Everything was going good, the elders decided to give some time to new couple and they didn't bring the topic of marriage knowing his condition. 

Right now, teju was working on her laptop waiting for Karan , he left early when she was asleep and didn't get a chance to see him through the day. 

The door clickd opened and he was kind of shocked to see awake, it's freaking 1am and she was waiting for him. 

She crossed her arms like a baby seeing him and he chuckled, he asked her " y aren't u asleep "

Teju " giving company to the ghost in the house " she said sarcastically

Karan made a oh face and in a serious tone " okay, I was about to tell you, glad that you know by yourself.  Don't entertain them too much, you know not all ghost are good "

Teju looked at him with scared eyes
' what do u mean Karan, is there is a ghost for real here "

Karan '' yes teju, you know one time it even tried to pull my blanket "

He walked close to her " and when I open my eyes, it was this close " he leaned more closer and she closed her eyes in fear, his words were more scary than the real Ghost now.

Teju "police officer, you can't scare me.. Ghost to real mei nahi hote hai" she tried to say confident and he chuckled. 

Karan " believe when u see them biwiii, let me freshnup and come "

She thought for a second of being alone and immediately jumped on him ' Noooooo..you can't leave me alone with this ghost, what if they hurt me.. What if it hit me.. Nahi nahi  I m coming with you "

Karan laughed at her words " biwi, you will come with me inside the washroom, mei shower lene jaarahe hu , stay here biwiii"

Teju nodded no and clutched his shirt tighter, he chuckled and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he made her sit on the washroom slab and she pouted at him.

Teju " sachi mei ghost hai kya? "she asked innocently and he pinched her cheeks making her whine. 

Karan " your husband is the biggest ghost here biwi , no new will enter , don't worry "

She giggled at his words and he smirkd " waisee, you said you will come with me everywhere, then what about shower.. Want to take shower with me jaan " his voice turns huskier making her shiver, she felt wet all of a sudden and looked here and there with a blush. 

He settled between her legs and she blushed, his hands wrapped around her slim waist and he leaned only to whisper " Kiss me biwi " on her lips. 

She slowly wrapped her hands around his neck, one hand tracing her nape and other clutching her hairs, she pulled him closer and joined their lips for a passionate kiss. 

He groaned when she bite on his Lower lips and lifted her up, with her in his arms wrapped like a kola bear, he stood under the shower and switched it on.  The warm water glides down their bodies making them wet.

Teju " Karan "

She gasped when he pulled her shirt buttons open in a  go after making her stand on feet and she was pinned to the shower wall, her skin wet with water droplets are making him go crazy. 

She screamed his name when he sucked her neck passionately and his hands grabbed her waist and he moulded them softly.  His hands rubbed her everywhere and she pulled his shirt off.

She traced his body with her fingers, pressing them firm on his abs, making him groan as she was taking it slow and sensual.  He was losing his control and she already lost.