30. Aftermath

"Mummmmmaaaaa " she cried falling on her knees and Karan was beside her immediately, he was crying, he knows the truth, they all know the truth, it was all in the tape which neetu left for them.

She cried harder making them worried, Karan immediately cupped her cheeks " mishh, bachaa please stop crying.. Baby "

Teju " karannn, mummaa... My mama a.. She... Mummaaaa "

Karan  " don't cry bacha.. Please.. Stop crying "

Nani " After that.. After that, everyone knew about the incident , kundrra family came to our house, the.. The funeral... It.. Happened in.. It happened in their house. It was too shock for everyone, we were also there.. No one expected this.. I gave the bag and things to sitesh...

When everyone went to do antim sanskari, they didn't allow kalyan near to do anything. He was also devasted. You were with smirti who was crying for the loss of neetu. You were constantly crying for your mother. "

Sitesh remembered how she was crying for her mother

" Mummma... mummmaa... Uttooo..mishhh hungry mumma.. Baba.. Mumma wakey Wakeey.. Mummmaaa "

She cried when they took her mother somewhere, the little kid doesn't know that her mother will never come back.

Nani " without saying anything to anyone, he took you from there when everyone were busy.  I was begging him to leave you with your father , but he.. He didn't listen to us and just went from there, I had to go with him bcoz I don't trust this man alone with you "

Mumma  k " we searched for your everywhere , we filed a complaint against him, everything went in vain.  The case turned against your father, they enquired everyone of us for domestic violence and stuff. All this was chaotic, you were missing, then this, we were messed up.  But we never stopped searching for you.  Till the moment we find you, we were searching for you mishti "

Karan was kissing her temple every now and then, consoling her. Nani stepped forward and cupped her cheeks. 

Nanimaa " I was very wrong, mei selfish thi,  I was afraid to lose you too. My selfishness was advantage to him, he manipulated me, he said we will rise you together and he will never repeat the mistake. He will never do anything with you and he took a promise that I should never let your father know about all this and I was selfish to agree to it.  Beti ko khone ki dard mi tere zindagi kharab kardiya meine, I m sorry "

Teju removed her cheeks " You are sorry nw?  You are sorry for what nanimaa ? For being quiet when your husband torturing my mother?  For not taking stand for the one you give birth for?  For letting your husband to all cruel things?  For breaking my mother's trust?  She trusted you right ?  She wrote a letter to send me to my father right?  Then y?  Y did u do all this? " she cried and her nanimaa cried  along with her asking numerous sorry...

Teju " Apne baba ko galat samjhatha meine ek pal keliye.. When he was crying for me every day and night., I doubted that women who was showering me with love since the day I met her, I doubted them when I knew their relationship was nothing but pure.. " 

Sitesh moved to her with baby steps and called her " misshhh "

She looked at him with teary-eyed and immediately hugged him " babaaa"

She hiccuped and he patted her back
" shhhh shhh stop crying baby.. Please.. My jaan.. Stop crying.. My mishhh is a strong baby, Haina.. She won't cry "

Teju " nahiii .. I m not strong.. I m not.. Mummmaa... Chahiyee mujhee..babaaa ,y did she took that  step.. Y did she left us babaa "

He also cried hugging her and everyone could feel the pain of them.