41. Red as tomato

He stood there flabbergasted at the stunt pulled by his little wife, he came to trance when the car speed up and he looked at the officer who were acting oblivious to the situation but their ears have turned red in shyness. 

He looked down in shyness and embarrassed, she put him in a awkward situation and a light smile came on his lips. He checked his mobile when he recieved a notification

" Reached home safely, enjoy your night, BTW I m leaving to Mumbai morning.. Good night hubbyyyyy "

He groaned at the message and wanted to go home but he can't, the situation will turn a gossip thing if he leave house. Controlling his urge, he stayed quieter and shivam interupted his thinking. 

Shivam " I will take care sir, you go to home " he said sincerely knowing that there are in fight. 

Karan " not an issue shivam..i will be here, we need to discuss about the mystery death ,  what do u think about it?  A murder or a suicide as the local police says "

Shivam " sir, if it was just a suicide then y the local police want to hide it from us and media, they didn't want to disclose this to anyone bcoz they fear the truth might come out. This one point is enough to make our suspicion more stronger right "

Karan " same I m also thinking, but the post Mortem says that there was no injuries or any assault on that girl, their report justifies she was not hurt by anyone else. So how could it be a murder "

Shivam " there are many ways to kill a person without hurting, right sir"

Karan " Right,  but there are no traces of poison in her body and the toxicity report was clear. The cause of her death is drowning,  nothing else and no traces of fingerprint on her "

Shivam " I don't understand this sir but I feel it's a murder "

Karan " hmm let's do the background check of her first  "

Shivam " yes sir.. I will look into it "

Karan " not you.. Let Om or Jake handle this , your involvement will create a doubt to other police "

Shivam " Okay sir, I will keep a check from them "

Karan " okay that would be right "

The night just passed with them checking on the vehicles and discussing about stuff.

It was dawn when they decided to return home. Karan decided to meet Jake and tell him the details of the case. 

He reached home back by 8 in the morning and the family members were in the garden. He waved them hi and walked to his room. He saw his wife packing her luggage and his eyes turned fury, he thought she was kidding but she was seriously doing it for this fight. 

He walked to her and pushed the trolley from the bed and smashed his lips with her and pushed her on bed, with him hovering over her.

Karan " You freaking dare to go away from me? "

Teju " Yes I dare.. Go and enjoy your work.. Y r u bothered about me "

She said breaking the kiss and her face was tilted to the other side as he gripped her jaws and his lips latched to the skin of her neck, she moaned when his teeth plunged into her soft skin and she shivered with the sensation. He turned her towards him and took her lips in to his and tortured them.

She fisted his shirt when he bit her lips hard that it started bleeding.

He tore her kurti in a straight go and she widen her eyes, but soon her eyes roll back when he kissed her cleavage. She was trying to keep her moans low but he wasn't helping.