5. Complicated love

Karan was in his jeep driving towards his home, he was still not over the fact that someone questioned him like that. He was stunned with the audacity of the girl.

Karan " Is that the same tejasswi who wanted to meet me? "
He asked shivam who was accompanying him, shivam nodded to his question and he frowned.

Karan " Oh,  she is the girl, what's her problem, I thought she wanted a interview session with me, but her actions today were different "

Shivam " Sir, that girl is seems crazy to me, one time she is at the hotel which was a dangerous place for a girl like her to meet you and when she get the chance, she was offending you and even at the club, she was being weird , like she came knowing we would be there "

Karan nodded " May be she is spying on us, Shivam, I don't want her near us from now and strictly inform Om that she is not allowed to meet him.  "

Shivam nodded " yes sir, I will.. BTW your family is here, so should we head there "

Karan nodded, he got the news of their arrival even before the press conference and happy to meet them after 10 days.

On the other side, both his and teju video was on viral, their clips is been telecasted on every news channel.  Her channel was furious as she offended a person like him, she was now standing in front of the Chief channel executive. 

Teju " Sir, I was not wrong,  i have been following this and I had to question him about my doubts "

Parvati " Exactly, it's your doubts and there is no truth. You were there to interact with him and get exciting news to the channel, not something like this.  The  other channels are making fun of us now Ms. Tejasswi "

Akash Chopra, Senior Executive, he is Middle aged man around 36 years and he knows teju well, he always considered her as a sister. He is a well mannered person with a good work ethics. 

Akash " Chief, whatever the situation is, we can't deny the thing that this brought a huge publicity for the channel.. Tejasswi is not completely right but she is not totally wrong as well.  Her facts were true, there are no current record about basheer and if Mr. Kundrra is clarifying that there is something hidden, there is nothing wrong. The other channels are trying to defame us, but we should take it as positive and turn the tables.  Only our channel person had the audacity to question that officer and he delivered his answer as well , we should concentrate on making it our plus now "

He was stating it in a professional way and teju thanked him with her eyes, parvati rolled her eyes and tried to instigate the chief, he ignored her and asked akash to proceed with his idea. 

Before exiting, he looked at teju
" your profession need you to speak, but make sure it won't backfire to you. Continue with your work and next time, we should give some exclusive content about Karan kundrra before anyone.. Work on it "

She nodded as there is no other option that that and looked at aaksh, he  patted her shoulders " Don't give chances for the fox to prey on you next time " he said eyeing parvati who left after snickering at them and teju thanked him. 

Teju " You always been at my back to support me , sorry I disappointed you"

Aaksh " I am not disappointed teju..  Go and carry on "

She nodded and left the conference hall and moved to her cubicle where anvi was sitting with anxious face. 

She looked at the big Television before her where they r showing flash news and live , she sat quietly and anvi hugged her. 

Soon, their live reporter started praising teju and they made a positive remark on their channel and called it public channel as they don't fear any police officers.  That news made the girls chuckle.