45. On field investigation

A week passed by since they got to know about tejran pregnancy and she was the centre of attraction now. 

Teju was more than happy to welcome the motherhood in her life and so Karan, he was enjoying this beautiful phase with her.  There is not a single day in this past one week that they haven't discussed about their baby future and them.

But currently they are fighting and let's get further to know the reason..

Karan ' mish, you r not understanding love.. You r carrying our baby and I can't let u take any risk at this time "

Teju " You are making me so angry now that I want to smash this juice glass on your head " she said glaring at him, he gulped and she sighed, she had been explaining him from past 1 hours about her work and the investigation but he was keep on denying her.

Teju signalled him to come closer and he did, she cupped his cheeks but he kept looking down "  look into my eyes Karan "

He did and she pecked his lips
" You know how much I love my work and I also love our baby more than anything, this is very start phase of our pregnancy and you are already denying.. Sunny, I wont take risk with our baby, will I?  "

He nodded no and she continued " Then trust me, let me work for some days and if I m feeling weak I will quit myself, just let me help you with this case and I won't bother after that.  You are my strength and you r stepping back.. It's not fair na "

He understands her points, may be , he just freaked out unnecessarily and it's just her first month and beside, he is there to protect her. He smiled and she relived a sigh as his smile was enough for her to understand that he is okay now. 

He held her hands and kisses her knuckles "hmm sorry, I overreacted "

She nodded no " The protective husband and father in you just acted in a normal way, I can understand love "

He smiled and pulled her for a hug and she smiled back at him. 

Teju " So can I go with Om to Aishwarya home, for the investigation"

He nodded " But be careful, don't make it obvious and introduce yourself as her friend and make sure your face was hidden from camera, we don't want any lead to be given for the rivals "

She nodded ' I will and you r already sending your dearest chamche with me, he will follow your instructions as if it's his Death Note "

Karan chuckled and he placed his hands on her belly " Take care of mummy my little jaan "

Teju kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely. 

.....................................................................

Om and Teju reached aishwarya home which is located in Hoshiarpur.

Teju " Om,  I am Shruthi, you r my brother arjun and we are here to meet aishwarya to invite her for my wedding , we dont know about her death, is this clear "

Om " Done done.. Don't worry "

She knocked the door and the elder women opened, she looked gloomy and anyone could say the grief she is going through by looking at her. 

" kon? "

Teju " maasa, myself shruthi.. I am aishwarya classmate, I came to meet her, it's my wedding next month "

They entered the house as the elder women gave way, tears were flowing by now in her cheeks and teju eyes fell on the huge portrait of Aishwarya, with a garland hanging.  She gasped seeing it and the victim mother started explaining that she is no more and how the police closed the case as suicide.