11. Marriage?

" Say one more word about my daughter, then I will bury you alive
Mr. Kalyan "

The elder couple looked shocked as they see their nightmare infront of them.  This is what they were scared for their whole life.

Mr. Sitesh wayankangar is here,  infront of them, he found them,  he found his daughter! 

Nani grabbed nanu arms who was equally shocked as hers, sitesh marched towards them with a angry look and his eyes were furious.

Sitesh " Say that again, if u dare " his voice was low and nanu was equally glaring at him. 

Nanu " Get out of my house

Sitesh " I will, with my daughter "

Nanu " she is not your daughter. Don't dream of taking her with you, leave right now "

Sitesh " Not this time.. Not at all.. I have waited for 22 years for this day, I was searching like a mad person for my daughter. I was craving to hold her , I was freaking looking for her everywhere but you... You did wrong by separating her from me, ab aur nahi "

His words are clear and it made the couple shiver as they knew, they are at danger now. 

Nanu " Bcoz you dont deserve to be with her, you don't deserve her you filthy Man.. Neither you deserve my daughter, nor your daughter. You are a ugliest man in real, by your nature and why r u here now? Does your other family know about your daughter? Meri beti ka zindagi barbad karke, tune dusri shaadi kiye huye, ab kya chahiye.. Chodo Hume.. Jeene do Hume.. Nikal jao humari Zindagi se, you are a murderer, you killed my daughter, you killed her "

Sitesh " Stop, stop right there..what did you know about me? What did you know about my love for neetu ? Did you know how happy we were until you came into our life again? Until you framed that I was involved in corruption? Until you framed that I cheated on my wife? Until you made my wife a mess that she had to kill herself to be at peace? Aur ab ulta mujhe blame kar raheho.. How low you will stoop kalyan " 

" mamuu " he heard Karan and turned to look at him, looking at Karan,  he got panicked and rushed to him. 

Sitesh " where is she? Is she okay? Theek haina meri beti.. Bolo karan "

Karan nodded " she is asleep, just now I made her sleep and please, aap jagde karke usko utna nahi. We have to handle things with care. She is already in shock and now we can't reveal about you to her. She hates her father, all thanks to them "

He pointed at the elders and sitesh felt helpless.

Sitesh " can I see her once?  I promise I won't disturb ?"

Karan eyes soften seeing the man who never bend his head down , almost choking as the tears fall down on his cheeks. He nodded and sitesh gently pushed the door, he saw her sleeping and her face was pale, he gulped as she was exactly looking like her mother.

He gently touched her cheeks and the red mark was not unnoticed by him, his nose flared as anger raised up in his mind. He held her hands and she immediately grabbed it tight. 

" Papa "

She whispered in her sleep and sitesh his entire guard down as he cried holding her hands, but weeped not to disturb her. He missed her growing infront of him, she was just 4 years when she went missing on her mother's funeral and later she came to know that her grandparents took her. He was searching for her like a mad person but God was cruel.. 

Kalyan and his wife took teju and changed the place, they shifted to a village and started living there. He was working and she was raised there till her school. Her name was changed from Mishti wayangankar, which was kept by her mother,  to Tejasswi prakash by her nanu which made it more difficult for sitesh or find her.