46. Morning sickness

His arms wrapped around her waist and her head was in his chest as they both cuddled up to sleep. It was dawn and she felt something in her gut and her adrenaline rushed, she felt like throwing up everything, she pushed him and speeded up to washroom. She puked everything she had the previous night and he was behind her holding her forehead.

He panicked seeing her rushing and followed behind, he was a light sleeper. She was drained completely after puking everything and he picked her up. She snuggle to him and he placed her on bed. 

Karan" what happened mish, should I call the doc ?"

Teju " not needed sunny. It happens,  it's called morning sickness and common in first trimester "

He sighed " and how can we reduce it" he said kissing her knuckles softly and she smiled " don't know about reducing it, but a lemonade can help me now.. It feels dry from my throat to gut "

He nodded " I will bring it for you "

Teju " I will also come.. "

Karan " no.. Take rest and sit here. I will be back in 5 mins " , he stood up and kissed her forehead  before exiting the room.

She opened the curtains and looked outside. The orange hue of the rising sun caught her attention and she sat on the swing on the balcony. 

He came back with a lemonade in his hand and saw her in the balcony, he took the comforter along with and she grinned seeing him. 

He sat beside her and she sat on the lap sideways, he covered both with the comforter and she took a sip of the lemonade, which felt so good to her food pipe.

Karan " feeling better? " he asked kissing her cheek and she nodded.  There was a comfortable silence between them as they looked at the beautiful view infront of them. 

Karan felt weight in his shoulder and saw her sleeping, he smiled and lifted her, placing her on bed, he covered her boundaries with pillows and she snuggled to his pillow.

Karan "my jaan "he kissed her forehead once again and left the room to hit the gym.  He have a personal small room for work out and basic gym equipments in it. 

He was doing his workout when sitesh joined him

Sitesh " whatsup champ ... So early today! " he asked lifting the weight disc. 

Karan wiped his sweat after turning off the treadmill " teju had morning sickness, she was throwing up and I woke up with her "

Sitesh face turned into a concerned filled one " how is she now "

Karan " sleeping now .. She had lemonade and we were watching the sunrise for sometime and she fall asleep, you know i won't sleep once I woke up, so thought to visit here early"

Sitesh " she will feel that often, I think first 3 months would be like that , I have seen your mother and her mother going through it " he said as a matter of fact and Karan nodded. 

Karan " how to make her feel better "

Sitesh " place some nice smelling fresh flowers on the room, may be that would make her feel better "

Karan " okay mamu,  I will buy them "

Sitesh nodded with a smile and Karan bid bye to him. He walked back to his room and saw her still sleeping.  He fresh up quickly and changed into casuals,  he left to the market to buy some flowers for her. 

His eyes fell on the beautiful photo frames of babies, he bought two with him and smiled. He thought of something and the idea seems good to him.

He reached home back and saw smi scolding his mamu.  He chuckled and walked to his room, placing the fresh flowers in the vase, he could feel it changing the atmosphere already.