13. Karan vs nanu

" Leave her right now you idiot, besharam ki hadd hoti hai champ "

He groaned pulling away hearing his dadu and she patted his chest to stop, he want to kiss her, keep kissing her till he feels satisfied which will not happen in the eternity. He pulled her against his chest and she felt safe, he wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled more panting. 

Karan " Shaadi karogi mujhse ?"

She was quiet, she didn't say anything  and kept gripping his shirt tight. 

Dadu came forward and Karan turned to face them with her in his arms, her eyes fell on Karan mother and she ran to her  calling " maaaa " 

Mumma k engulfed  her and anvi and Meenu was also with her , Karan came to her and wiped her tears which were falling on. 

Karan "I told you I hate this tears "

Teju " It's coming " she wiped her nose and he chuckled seeing her but soon glared ,he said " Don't think  I forgot that you were about to marry someone.. "

He signalled anvi and Meenu to take her inside.  The Aura of the three elder man who just entered scared everyone present there.  Dadu sat on the chair with his legs over one another and beside him Karan's Papa and Sitesh stood and Karan was behind them. 

Yash " I told you to not do anything stupid kalyan "

Nanu " and who are you to order me.."

Sitesh " who are we? We are her family and I m her father , who gave you the rights to force my daughter like this "

Nanu " we.. We didn't force, she.. She was okay with it and she is not your daughter " he scoffed at him

Karan said in his loud voice " Feed your lies to the dogs there , not us.. You fucking forced her , if she was okay with it, she wouldn't have kissed me you old man. "

He was right, no girl would kiss someone when she was okay with the marriage, Sitesh pulled Karan shirt

Sitesh " Uske baap yahi kade hai  nalayak,  chup kar ,hum baat karahe haina...you go inside and talk with her"

Karan sneered and went with Jake who followed him after saying  " I don't want to talk to her, she was sitting there with other man and I would not forget that for now "

Jake " not like , she is in love with you and neither you, so y you expect her to say no for this marraige  "

Karan rolled his eyes " So she would marry this bastard and I should see that ?"

Jake " phele ye bata.. Y can't you see her with other man "

Karan have no answer for that, the visual of her as a bride with other person was already killing him and he was furious, he don't know why but she is his, his to hate, his to love and his life for this janam

Jake " Aur tera enemy dhek, looks like he really loved  teju " he said looking at the groom who was frustrated

Karan " Shut uppp, she is mine "

Jake " just few minutes ago ,she was going to be  his "

Karan scoffed at him and walked somwhere to be alone while jake shook his head " You love her karan ,but you dont want to accept , soon you will realize "

Karan stood under the tree and looked at the watee stream which passes some calm to him. Only he knows how he was surviving from past 4 days.

After anvi informed him that teju went with her grand parents ,he was furious. He called om immediately who was at her place.