Shengshan's heart was pounding with acid, and he snorted, "No way, we have been in seclusion for ten years, and he was just ten years ago How can I remember you when he is five or six years old?"

  Miao Zhen chuckled and said, "I asked him just now. He is twenty-one years old."

  Shengshan looked at his round face and big eyes, which were so young that he could squeeze water. Master. I also thought about the young and mature Miao Zhen when we first met. He was obviously seventeen years old, but his temperament was like that of seventy-seven-year-old Miao Zhen. I was speechless for a moment.

  He was silent for a long time. It turns out that this is the difference between human beings.

  Putting aside the puzzling age issue, Shengshan said aggrievedly: "Why did he lean into your arms just now? What did you say?"

  Miao Zhen shook his head, "I didn't say anything. After I talked to him, he said I'm very close."

  After hearing Miao Zhen's words, Shengshan looked at the young master quietly. He raised his hand to pick up the tea cup, pretending to be casual and revealing the wedding ring on his finger.

  After showing off, he remembered that the ancients didn't understand this, so he stood up and prepared to show off the couple's jade pendant around his waist.

  He wears a lot of Miao Zhen couple's accessories. Normal people will know what they are like when they see them.

  The pretty boy stared blankly for a while, then couldn't help but praise: "You two have such a good relationship, I really envy your friendship."

  Shengshan, who was showing off his hairpin, made a move. He suspected that this person was pretending to be stupid.

  Miao Zhen frowned slightly, feeling more and more that something was wrong with this person.

  While they were observing the young master, the other party was also secretly observing them.

  A mechanical voice came from the young master's mind, "Their souls look a bit familiar." 】

  The young master let out a dull sound.

  5210 looked at it for a while and said excitedly: [Quickly ask the name of the one in white! 】

  The young master did as he was told. Although Miao Zhen had doubts in his heart, he also reported his name in a friendly manner.

  Immediately afterwards, he saw the man's face turn pale instantly. He covered his head and his eyes went straight.

  Miao Zhen stood up and wanted to see how the young master was doing, but Shengshan's reaction was even greater than his. He put away his jealousy and raised his hand to stun the guard in black.

  He quickly walked over and helped the young master up, and asked in a deep voice: "Is there something in your mind that is forcing you?"

  There was a faint anger in his expression, and Miao Zhen knew that he was recalling being raped by the system. The days of slavery.

  The two squatted on the ground and comforted each other for a while. The young master grabbed Miao Zhen's hand and said with difficulty: "Senior, can you tell 5210 to stop screaming?"

  Miao Zhen was startled, and he raised his fingertips and touched the boy's eyebrows. Carefully releasing a burst of energy, another force immediately pulled him in.

  You can feel how impatient the other party is from the strength.

  Miao Zhen's consciousness entered the system space unobstructed. As soon as he entered, he saw the little map people greeting him with small gongs and drums.

  5210 rushed over, took his hand and said excitedly: "Little bald head! I haven't seen you for a long time. I didn't expect to see you here. What a coincidence. Your old gong didn't bully you, right? If you are wronged, just Tell me, I'll hang with him in Tieba."

  Shengshan followed him in. He had never seen 5210, but he knew that Miao Zhen liked it.

  He easily broke through 5210's defense line and picked up the map.

  People swayed curiously.

  The villain was suddenly picked up by an invisible hand. It looked around blankly, and a small question mark appeared above its head.

  As Shengshan fiddled with it, the little question mark grew bigger and bigger, and finally exploded into a light bulb.

  Shengshan didn't expect that the question mark would explode. He was so frightened that his hands shook, and the villain fell to the ground with a cry and became motionless.

  A ray of soul floated out from its body. Several villains carried the coffin, threw it into the coffin, and turned away.

  He looked in the direction they were heading and saw the word 'canteen' written on a small room. When they arrived at the hut, the little man climbed out of the coffin and went to the canteen to get a lunch box.

  Shengshan:...?

  Miao Zhen had a great chat with 5210. After terminating the contract with him, 5210 quickly signed another host. After all, they are all part-time workers, and they also need to eat.

  Later hosts did not sign for a long time, and the system should not have a human sense of right and wrong. But 5210 has been with Miao Zhen for a long time and has set some bottom lines for himself.

  It complained about the second host, "Isn't my task to say the sayings of the Virgin Bitch, and then make the black male protagonist feel the truth, goodness and beauty?" I gave him a world in which the male protagonist was abused and blackened since childhood, and grew up to become a big devil. He returned to the starting point of the plot and kissed and hugged the ten-year-old male protagonist. 】

  'ah? '

  [Then I kicked him out. I am a virgin bitch system, not a villain system. It would be embarrassing to take out this kind of host. If other hosts find out about it, I will lose all the memory sticks. 】5210 said cursingly.

  [What I am bringing now is this little fool you see, so cute and cute. He is a little weakling who has nothing but cuteness, but he seems to have an aura or something. The men around him will fall hopelessly in love with him, which is quite magical. After following him, I had a Shura field to watch every day. 】

  When I thought about leaving soon, the system talked a lot. It said that after being away for so long, whenever he thought of Miao Zhen, he was worried that he would be bullied by Shengshan.

  The corners of Miao Zhen's mouth couldn't stop rising. When he was talking to the system, Shengshan couldn't get in the middle of the conversation. I was dragged by the map villain to play mahjong, and there happened to be a shortage of three people there.

  When Miao Zhen looked over, Shengshan had already won three emoticons from the map man.

  In this round, Shengshan was acting stupid again. A big exclamation mark appeared on the head of the villain opposite him, and he reluctantly reached out to pick it off and handed it over.

  At first, Miao Zhen was a little surprised as to how Shengshan was so good at playing mahjong. After the new round started, small white bubbles appeared one after another on the map's head.

  The bubbles not only showed the cards in their hands, but also a small hand clicking back and forth, hesitating which card to draw next.

  Miao Zhen: ...

  If we can win, there will be something wrong.

  Sheng Shan smiled like a profiteer. He kept playing and losing, and gradually three dark clouds floated over the card table.

  Before the map villain's emoticons were completely squeezed out, 5210 said goodbye to Miao Zhen in tears, "I just came to this world, and I won't be able to leave for a while." Come back often if you have nothing to do. The little fool also likes you, so you don't have to be polite to me. 】

  The map villains looked at each other, probably because they were frightened by Sheng Shanying.

  While following 5210's instructions, they beat gongs and drums to see Miao Zhen off.

  She looked at Shengshan with tears in her eyes, hoping that he would return the emoticons.

  Miao Zhen didn't understand, 'Are these emoticons important to them? '

  5210 was coaxing its little host. Hearing the words, he said casually: [They bought those from me at their own expense. I was inspired by the mini program and made a complete illustrated book of emoticons. They all work hard and want to complete the whole picture. If you attack this wave, you will destroy their entire map. 】

  Shengshan's hidden silly dog ​​attributes were brought out. The louder they cried, the happier he laughed.

  In the end, Miao Zhen used a prop py to save the little people's emoticons.

  Their consciousnesses left the system space, and the young master watched the whole process, hugging Miao Zhen and yelling to hug the senior's lap.

  At this moment, a man with a sharp sword flew in from the window and roared, "Don't touch Xiaohuai!"

  Then he stabbed Miao Zhen in the neck without any explanation. Shengshan waved his hand and the sword broke into two sections.

  Before he could question him, another young man in white walked in from the door. He took the young master away and looked at Miao Zhen warily, "Don't touch my brother!"

  The man in black on the ground also got up, pulled out a big knife and pointed it at the young man in white, "Let go of the young master!"

  5210 followed Miao Zhen during the chaos . Sent a message, [It's started! Shura field! The one holding the sword is the little fool's senior brother, the one holding the sword is his bodyguard, and the one in white is his godbrother. It should be exciting in a while, why don't you sit down and watch it together? ]

  [You obviously have a good temperament and are good-looking, so why is Shengshan the only one who likes you? 】

  Miao Zhen thought for a while, and it was probably his status as a monk that stopped other suitors.

  After the system finished speaking, it asked and answered itself, and joked: [Because before you broke the law, you smiled too much like a kind old father. Only Shengshan, an old pervert, could withstand this kind of pressure. 】

  ':)'

  .........

  The system did not stay in this world for long and left because its unlucky host, Shura Field, overturned. When it was about to be trapped in a dark room by several people, it ran away with its host.

  Miao Zhen still lives in the divine realm with Miao Zhen, and occasionally goes down to earth to see the pilgrims coming and going in Qingzhou Mountain.

  Year after year, as time goes by, the dynasties of the small world continue to change. After experiencing countless storms and changes, countries are being established one after another.

  The war never subsided, and the people at the foot of Qingzhou Mountain left one after another. The once-famous temple also declined and was eventually forgotten by people.

  When the last person guarding the temple left, Shengshan came down from the divine realm and cleaned the temple himself.

  Miao Zhen asked him why he did this, and Shengshan said that he liked the look inside the temple.

  When they came to the world to calm the flood, some people saw them. Their legend was made up and passed down orally, becoming an undocumented folk legend.

  When the temple was built, the people made idols for them according to rumors.

  The one on the left has a jade-like face and compassionate eyebrows. He is obviously a statue of a god, but he is as handsome as a gentle gentleman. The fierce spirit on the right looks like an evil ghost crawling up from hell, or a vicious dog guarding the young master.

  This stone is made of fine materials, weathered but without any cracks.

  The evil ghost and the young master intertwined their fingers. They stood quietly in the temple, as if they had been connected for a long time and would never be separated.

-- End of extra chapter --