When he grew up, the first lullaby he heard was hummed to him by Miao Zhen.

Little Centipede always wondered if his parents would be like Miao Zhen and sing nice songs to him if they were still alive.

Miao Zhen sat on the wooden chair that Little Centipede had secretly brought in, and told him anecdotes about the world. Little Toad ran in with roasted mushrooms, and the three of them shared the roasted mushrooms.

Looking at the two little medicine boys sitting cross-legged on the ground, Miao Zhen thought for a moment and asked softly: "My dear monk, how are things going these days?"

The little centipede and the little toad looked at each other, shook their heads desperately and said they knew nothing.

Miao Zhen raised his eyebrows, "But the poison doctor didn't let you say it?"

The little toad covered his mouth and rolled his eyes without speaking.

The little centipede turned and looked at the door, making sure that the wooden door was tightly closed. He mustered up the courage to whisper: "Brother Shengshan has not been in Zedi recently."

Seeing his companion speaking, Little Toad chatted next to him, "When I was cooking, I found that there was less food for one person. Brother Shengshan left at some point."

The little centipede added: "When he was still here, an uncle and a grandfather came to see the master. After seeing brother Shengshan, they seemed to be very excited and asked the master if he could cure his brother's disease. My master is the best in the world. It's amazing, he will definitely be able to cure it well."

After the two children left, Miao Zhen did not return to the barrel immediately as usual. He needed to stay awake to think about the situation.

What a coincidence, everything is so coincidental.

He and Shengshan didn't get along for long, and Shengshan fainted twice in front of him.

Miao Zhen thought that he had traveled far and wide and had visited enough places. However, when walking with Shengshan, he met Li Lantian, who suffered from dual personality. It was a rare disease. Miao Zhen had never heard of it, but Shengshan happened to know about it.

They were chased by disciples of the Demon Sect in the town. The secondary personality of Shengshan did not know Bu Liang, and the location of Zedi was secretive. If he hadn't heard from his brothers, Miao Zhen wouldn't have known how to enter the marsh. He only told Shengshan that he would take him to the poison doctor, but he did not tell Shengshan the specific location of Zedi. Logically speaking, Shengshan should not know where Zedi is.

However, Shengshan, who was poisoned, ran to the cliff above the swamp. After jumping off the cliff, I was lucky enough to meet the poisonous doctor.

There is nothing wrong with each of these things.

The problem is that they all happened together, and it had only been half a month since he met Shengshan.

Buddhism pays attention to chance, and there is God's will in the dark. The premise is that Shengshan is alone.

There are enough people in Shaolin, including the lay disciples in Zhouma Town and the monks who have not returned from their long journeys, to number a thousand people.

As the number one sect in the world now, the Demon Sect has at least a thousand disciples.

If Shengshan was powerless, Miao Zhen had no doubt that their encounter was an arrangement of fate.

But if he is the leader of a sect, then he is fully capable of creating a false destiny.

After learning that Shengshan was the sub-personality of the Snow Mountain Old Demon, Miao Zhen thought of a possibility. This was a game set by the Demon Sect against him.