Bu Liang demonstrated it again, facing Shengshan's lips, mouth to mouth. There was a gap of two fingers wide in the middle. After the demonstration, he looked disgusted, raised his hand and held Miao Zhen down, "Hurry up, don't waste time!"

Miao Zhen had heard of inhalation therapy, but he had never seen it.

It was okay some time ago, but recently people are too conservative. Even if it's to save someone, you still have to be responsible if you kiss someone.

People who travel around the world will seek help when they are in urgent need, but they rarely save people like this.

It was Miao Zhen's first time to practice, and he wanted to build himself up mentally.

Bu Liang didn't get violent and hurt anyone, he just held him down and insisted that he blow. He forced Miao Zhen to kiss Shengshan. Seeing their lips touching, Bu Liang smiled proudly.

Miao Zhen recited two sentences in his mind: form is emptiness. After reciting it, he felt something was wrong. What does this have to do with form being empty?

Now that we have kissed each other, the most difficult first step is over. Miao Zhen silently recited Amitabha Buddha and followed the poison doctor's instructions to give Shengshan artificial respiration.

Although just before falling off the cliff, Sheng Shan had kissed him forcefully.

But the situation was critical at that time, and Sheng Shan kissed him too hard, as if he wanted to bite him to death.

Miao Zhen had no other feelings except that her lips hurt terribly.

But it was different now. The poisonous doctor wanted him to kiss her repeatedly and stick out his tongue.

Miao Zhen knew some medical skills and understood that this was asking him to pass his breath, so what would be the use of inserting his tongue into it.

He didn't stretch, and performed first aid according to his own understanding.

Shengshan's lips were very thin, and they felt damp and cool when touched by the water.

Maybe his lips are too soft, or maybe this method is really intimate. The more Miao Zhen saved people, the hotter he felt on his face.

He half understood, imitated the poison doctor's movements and kissed for a while, then raised his head and whispered softly: "Is this okay?"

Bu Liang was looking at it enthusiastically. He looked at his friend and then at the honest monk who was deceived by his friend.

He showed a nasty smile and said, "Kiss me deeply, otherwise it will be useless."

Miao Zhen narrowed his eyes, with a hint of helplessness in his voice: "Human life is at stake, please don't make any more trouble."

Bu Liang found that the monk was not that easy to deceive, and immediately lost interest. He stood up and waved his hands: "It's really boring. Okay, he can't die. Take him out quickly and don't stop me from resting."

Seeing that the poison doctor was about to leave, Miao Zhen said anxiously: "Dare I ask if the donor is Bu Liang, the poison doctor of Zedi!"

Bu Liang raised his eyebrows and said, "What, do you have a problem with me?"

Miao Zhen stood up, made a big salute, and respectfully begged: "The monk's friend is poisoned by a strange poison, and he will die of the poison in a month. Please ask the poison doctor to treat him and save his life."

Bu Liang raised his head slightly and said, "You all know that I am a poison doctor, not a miracle doctor. It's useless to beg me. I can save him, but what do you give me in exchange for it?"