The first time Miao Zhen saw it, he thought of Shengshan.

The price quoted by the clerk was very fair. Miao Zhen secretly counted the cost, gritted his teeth and bought the small jade pendant.

He didn't buy it as a gift to Shengshan.

If Shengshan asked why he bought this, could he still tell Shengshan, "The young monk felt that Shaoxia was quite similar to it." '

Privately, he felt that Shengshan was like a stupid dog and he must not let anyone know.

When he was in the small mountain village, Miao Zhen was afraid that Shengshan would encounter ghosts during the day, so he lent the jade pendant he was wearing close to his body.

Shengshan seemed to have mistakenly thought that Miao Zhen gave him the jade pendant.

When Miao Zhen returned, he saw Sheng Shan carefully wiping the jade pendant. He stole a red rope from somewhere and tied the jade pendant around his neck.

The stolen red rope was too short and looped around his neck. The remaining short section is just for wearing the jade pendant.

Wearing it this way, it doesn't look like a necklace.

On the contrary, it looks a bit like...

Miao Zhen coughed lightly. He was a monk and shouldn't know so much.

In short, after he saw Shengshan wearing the jade pendant, he had no intention of getting the jade pendant back.

He didn't care much about the mortal world, and he didn't have much affection for the jade pendant said to be left by his parents. Seeing that Shengshan liked it so much, I gave it to him.

Miao Zhen bought a puppy pendant, and the beautiful woman next to him, who was also choosing jewelry, said with a smile that she would wear it for him.

Miao Zhen focused on the inn, glanced at it, and confirmed that the woman was not a martial arts practitioner, so he leaned over and lowered his head.

He was much taller than the woman, and the woman stretched out her hand as if to give him a jade pendant. The moment he raised his hand, a pile of white powder suddenly flew out.

Miao Zhen was highly vigilant and reacted quickly. He originally wanted to take a step back and knock the woman away immediately.

Before taking action, he thought that he should find out what was going on.

Miao Zhen is very confident in her women's clothing, and it is impossible for others to see it so easily.

He held his breath, pretending to inhale the white powder, and held on to the counter beside him to support his body with difficulty.

When he was looking at the jade pendant, all the customers in the store had dispersed.

There was only one guy left, and the beautiful woman. They must be in a group, watching him warily.

Miao Zhen observed the expressions of the two people and roughly guessed the efficacy of the white powder.

Then he pretended to be weak and slid down the cabinet, tilted his head and passed out.

The beautiful woman came over and patted his face, and whispered to the waiter: "It's done, take him away."

The man came out, picked up Miao Zhen, and quickly hid in the room behind.

Another person came up and closed the door of the shop. The three of them tied up Miao Zhen and began to search him.

One of them said: "What are you arresting her for? Isn't it the Shaolin monk we want to arrest?"