But he will not ignore death, even if he knows that the other party will retaliate.

It was the first time that Shengshan met a person like Miao Zhen, who was extremely smart and extremely stupid.

His attitude towards assassinating Miao Zhen was so obvious that the monk also wanted to save him, which made Shengshan a little embarrassed to do it.

He hesitated for a moment and then completed another wave of plans.

Miao Zhen's character must be taken into consideration. Since he is prepared for revenge before saving people, he must have strong psychological resistance to stress.

Shengshan should be more ruthless. Ordinary betrayal or emotional injury should have no effect on Miao Zhen.

When he updates the plan, the system will receive an update signal.

Take some time out and come back to check on the progress here. After taking a look at the plan, the system suggested: [This won't work. Instead of holding hands with him, let him be a coward. Don't monks care about these things the most? If you make him physically inseparable from a man, he will never be able to become a monk. 】

His system is very vicious every time it makes a plan, and Shengshan is used to it.

His eyes fell on Miao Zhen. The monk was handsome, with a slim waist, long legs, and fair skin.

It fits his aesthetic.

It's a pity that he can't.

Shengshan was actually embarrassed to go to the last step with Miao Zhen. After all, he was now an emotionless task machine. Whether he had feelings for Miao Zhen or not, just holding her little hand was enough. If he can't go further, he will not live up to expectations when facing people he doesn't like. It's embarrassing to be unable to get up, so it's better to hold the little hand.

After the system changed one item, he continued: [Would it be effective to cripple him? 】

'? '

[He is now a rookie in the martial arts world, with great martial arts skills and great reputation. You cripple his martial arts and break his hands and feet. The gap between the front and the back is too big. He will definitely not be able to bear it if the proud man turns into a cripple who cannot take care of himself. 】

'Hiss - you are worthy of being my boss for being able to come up with such a plan. '

The system ignored Shengshan, watched him revise the plan, and then left.

Sheng Shan flipped through the plan and felt that it couldn't be called a plan. It should be called "One Hundred Ways White-Eyed Wolf Tortures His Lover and Savior" or "My Life Was Completely Ruined After Falling in Love with Sheng Shan - Confessions of Miao Zhen"

Miao Zhen was still trying to get the ghost out of Li Lantian. Shengshan, who had been in a daze, suddenly came over and hugged him.

The sudden hug stunned Miao Zhen.

He patted Shengshan on the back and asked doubtfully, "What's wrong?"

Shengshan let go of his hand and sighed, "You are so kind."

Miao Zhen didn't pay attention to his weird behavior. This child had been controlled by the organization since he was a child. It was quite pitiful that he was moved like this by giving him a little warmth.

Helping Sheng Shan get out of control has become Miao Zhen's short-term goal, but for now, he still has to focus on Li Lantian.

Since Shengshan said that he studied medicine and psychology, and he could see what was wrong with Li Lantian, Miao Zhen felt that he might know how to cure the disease.