The murderous aura on Shengshan's body became more and more intense, and Miao Zhen opened his mouth to comfort him: "Donor Li was also deceived by monsters. What he said just now was not his true intention. I don't blame him, little monk."

Xu Niang collapsed after being scolded. She sat on the ground and cried helplessly.

"I didn't seduce them, they wanted to force me! My parents know it, and they can make the decision for me!"

As she said that, she stumbled to her knees in front of the old village chief, grabbed his trouser legs and begged: "Dad, please help Xu Niang. What you saw, you clearly saw. He forced me, and I resisted. I'm not insulted please!"

As soon as she spoke, the villagers' curses echoed around her.

A woman scolded: "If you, a vixen, hadn't taught my doll how to seduce my man, how could he have broken his leg?"

Another man appeared again, "Old man, I have done my duty and have never done anything wrong. If you want to steal love, just steal love. It has been spread in the village for a long time, and it's not like the big guys don't know about it. It's hard for you to be old. Village chief, you can't throw away this dirty water."

As soon as Xu Niang saw him, she immediately trembled all over.

The anger in Miao Zhen's chest had soared to a critical point. He coughed lightly and wanted to stop the villagers.

The woman who spoke first immediately turned to look at him.

She persuaded her earnestly: "The young master is a monk. You are kind-hearted and cannot listen to these words. But what we said are all facts. Ask the people in the village who doesn't know what she has done. She must be a vixen. It turns out that no ordinary person can be so good-looking."

Before she finished speaking, a figure suddenly appeared next to Miao Zhen.

As soon as the figure jumped half a meter away, Miao Zhen suddenly reached out and grabbed his ponytail.

Shengshan didn't check for a while, and his scalp hurt from the pulling.

He covered his head and returned to Miao Zhen with a dark face.

After controlling the big wolf dog that was about to go on a murderous rampage, Miao Zhen showed a kind smile to the woman, "Since the female donor uses his appearance to identify monsters, does the young monk also look like a monster to you?"

As he spoke, Miao Zhen waved his palm and made a clear handprint on the tree.

The tree was very strong and very old, probably a hundred years old.

Miao Zhen originally wanted to break the big tree, but seeing that it was so old and tall, he didn't do anything cruel. Leaving a fingerprint can also achieve the desired effect.

The whispering villagers fell silent instantly when they saw this scene.

Seeing that Miao Zhen was really a warrior monk, these people didn't mention him again.

Li Lantian, who had always been sarcastic, didn't say much.

It was quiet under the big banyan tree, only Xu Niang was still crying in despair.

After chatting with Da Zhuang for a while last night, I heard that Xu Niang and Li Lantian were very affectionate in the past.

When Xu Niang was criticized by the villagers, Li Lantian stood up for her and did not allow anyone to say bad things about her.

Who would have thought that Li Lantian would become what he is now overnight.

Xu Niang couldn't figure out the reason and why her lover's temperament changed drastically. Seeing that crying was useless, she knelt on the ground and kept kowtowing, begging the Bodhisattva to let her husband return to his original appearance.