............

The son of Village Chief Li in a small mountain village is named Li Lantian. While hunting in the mountains, he saw a woman in distress in the mountains.

The woman was as beautiful as a fairy. No one in the whole village had ever seen such a beautiful woman.

In order to more intuitively express how beautiful the woman was, the big man pointed at Miao Zhen's face and said that the woman was more beautiful than him.

The big man described how beautiful the woman was over and over again.

The woman calls herself Xu Niang and is the daughter of a businessman. When my father's caravan passed by here, I encountered a masked man.

The caravan was robbed, and the old father died at the hands of the bad guys. Xu Niang fled into the mountains to avoid being chased by the gangsters. Along the way, he was hungry and cold and fell into a coma under a big tree. Li Lantian was discovered by hunting and took him home to take good care of him.

The two were similar in age, Xu Niang was well-educated and charming, while Li Lantian was born as an Orion hunter, but his face was as gentle and elegant as a crown jewel.

They got along well as soon as they went back and forth. The village head and his family did not expect to have such a beautiful daughter-in-law in this life, so they immediately agreed to their marriage.

Shortly after the marriage, Xu's mother became pregnant and had difficulty giving birth. Li Lantian wanted to keep the baby alive, but the child did not survive.

Within two years, Xu Niang became pregnant again. This time the baby was snatched away by a weasel just a few days after birth. When Li Lantian found him, he was a big fat boy, but only his head was left.

I don't know since when, some people in the village said that Xu Niang was unlucky and would kill those close to her.

Li Lantian, who was originally mild-tempered, became very violent. When he heard someone talking about Xu Niang behind his back, he went over to beat them with a wooden stick.

Back and forth, there were few people who had not been beaten by him.

The gentleness and gentleness of the young master turned into what he is now. The change is really huge. Rumors gradually spread among the villagers that Mrs. Xu was a monster and that Li Lantian was possessed by a goblin.

The big man and Li Lantian were brothers who had worshiped each other. He didn't believe these words at first and was sure that his younger brother and sister could not be goblins.

But half a month ago, Li Lantian suddenly seemed to be a different person. He began to abuse Xu Niang and beat and scolded his parents. After the big man heard about this, he went over and wanted to teach his brother a lesson. Instead, he was stabbed by Li Lantian and almost died at the village chief's house.

The big man found the Taoist priest You Fang. The Taoist went over to check and said that if there was no Yin energy, it shouldn't be a ghost. But Li Lantian's situation is no different from that of a ghost.

The Taoist priest thought it must be a monster. After listening to the villagers, he felt that Xu Niang must be a monster. He didn't see anything wrong with Xu Niang, he just thought that Xu Niang was too highly cultivated and he wasn't good enough to see through the illusion.

In order to save Li Lantian, the Taoist priest ordered the villagers to arrest Xu Niang and tie her to a big tree in the village to perform the ritual.

The Taoist priest tried to use the scorching sun to suppress Xu Niang's evil spirit to prevent Xu Niang from hurting others.