He flew up lightly. Shengshan thought he was coming to settle accounts, so he turned around and wanted to run away. He wears a high ponytail common among young knights, and looks energetic from the front. It sways and sways when running, making it particularly conspicuous.

Miao Zhen grabbed his ponytail and pulled him back directly.

Shengshan pulled out his small dagger again and gestured. Miao Zhen held the teacup in one hand and controlled him with the other. His movements were gentle but deeply insulting.

As if recognizing the overwhelming gap between the two, Shengshan sat back in his seat with a cold face, holding his mouth and holding his hands, looking a little aggrieved.

He waited for a while, but before Miao Zhen could speak, he boldly said: "Let go of my braid, and you will be killed and not humiliated!"

Miao Zhen handed the teacup in front of his eyes, and Shengshan sneered, "Those who achieve great things don't stick to trivial matters. It's just braids. It doesn't matter if you touch them."

As he spoke, he raised a finger, touched the teacup with his fingertip, and quietly pushed it out.

Miao Zhen was not sure whether this person was really stupid or just pretending to be stupid.

Among the killers he met, Shengshan was the most interesting one. The child looked small and stupid, but he didn't mind playing with him for a while.

If Shengshan could tell him who the organization behind it was, Miao Zhen would be happier.

When Sheng Shan pushed the tea cup to a safe area, Miao Zhen said softly: "Donor Sheng hasn't given up on assassinating the young monk?"

Shengshan had a straight face, and he did look like a ruthless killer.

He played with knives and stabbed the dagger heavily into the table. He raised the corners of his mouth, revealing a cruel and bloodthirsty smile.

The teahouse owner who was watching the excitement let out a distressed sound. Shengshan looked down and found that he had made a hole in the table.

Miao Zhen saw his handsome face blushing again. He maintained the aura of a cold killer and randomly took out the money and threw it to the boss.

Looking at his hands with nowhere to rest, Miao Zhen fell into deep thought again.

This person...should not be pretending to be stupid.

He tried to ask again, but Shengshan pursed his lips tightly and refused to reveal the organization behind it.

Seeing that no clues could be found, Miao Zhen confiscated the poison from Shengshan, chatted with him for a few words and left.

There was a kind-faced little monk just now, and the boss and the waiters dared to stick their heads in to watch the fun.

Now that the monk is gone, only a ferocious charlatan is left. The boss immediately and quietly exits.

When he was the only one left on the second floor of the teahouse, the blush on Shengshan's face gradually faded.

He played with the tea cup that Miao Zhen put back and looked out the window. The little beggar who had eaten Miao Zhen's meat buns before was hiding in an alley not far away.

Shengshan threw the teacup out of the window, and a few minutes later, a figure flew into the teahouse quietly. The man in gray cloth threw the little beggar in his hand to Shengshan's feet, saluted respectfully and said, "I have met the sect master."

The identity assigned to System Shengshan was the leader of the Demon Sect. After the death of the leader of the Xuanming Sect and the Zuo Protector, he became number one in the world.