【World 7】━━ Martial Arts novel: Memories ━━

Start from the beginning

But Ji Chengming knew clearly that his lover was dead.

He put his lover in a box, walked into the wedding room he had prepared for the two of them, and sat on the bed covered with paper money. He kissed Miao Zhen's photo, put the box next to him, and picked up the pistol placed aside.

I don't know if the road to hell is long. He has delayed it for so long. I don't know if I can see him after going down.

A gunshot broke the silence of the villa, blood stained Ji Chengming's cheeks, and his consciousness gradually became blurred.

In a daze, he saw Miao Zhen standing in the distance looking at him blankly. There was a light spot following Miao Zhen, and the halo was pulling at him.

Miao Zhen had an expression on his face that Ji Chengming had never seen before. He seemed very sad, and his mouth opened and closed as if he wanted to call someone to save him.

Ji Chengming suddenly regretted that he should not have committed suicide holding Miao Zhen's ashes.

He should hide and stay away from Miao Zhen's portrait. Once you get down there, you can deceive Miao Zhen.

What can I say to make him happy?

He just said that he died and lived a happy life.

This way Miao Zhen won't be sad.

..................

The three-story villa located in the suburbs was quiet without a trace of sound.

The room by the window on the third floor was decorated as a wedding room, with composite wedding photos hung on the wall.

The double bed was covered with banknotes, and a man was lying quietly in the middle, clutching a photo tightly in his hand.

Blood flowed from the wound on his head, staining the mark of Tiandi Bank on the banknotes red.

Next to the man's body stood a transparent soul.

Seeing Ji Chengming's chest stop rising and falling, Miao Zhen's already unstable soul began to fluctuate violently.

5210 never thought that Ji Chengming would really commit suicide for Miao Zhen. It thought that this person was just toying with Miao Zhen. After all, that was what he had done in the past.

The omnipotent death escape that the system preached did not work. Although 5210 forcibly pulled Miao Zhen's soul out of his body, he was unable to take him away.

The force from the outside world seals the passage out of the world. Miao Zhen's body died, and the power could not find his soul for the time being.

5210 continues to investigate and want to know what went wrong. Under Miao Zhen's questioning, it revealed that the soul that had been chasing him was the original murderer.

Miao Zhen had known this for a long time. The system had told him before that he wanted to ask about something else.

No matter how he asked, the system refused to answer.

Miao Zhen suffered too much torture before his death, and all the suffering was personally given by his so-called lover.

His soul became incomplete and his memory was messy. Miao Zhen committed suicide in his last life, and he didn't want to live at all.

5210 did not dare to tell Miao Zhen what was going on. It was afraid that Miao Zhen would not be able to withstand the excitement after knowing the truth.

The system cannot take Miao Zhen to the next world, and Miao Zhen cannot be resurrected.

He had no choice but to follow Ji Chengming in his soul state, watching as he forced himself to be calm at the beginning and gradually became hysterical.