Ji Chengming sat sadly in the forklift and waved to Miao Zhen below, gesturing for him to come up and play.

Miao Zhen seemed to be able to hear his thoughts. Ji Chengming must have invited him to sit in the bucket.

Seeing Ji Chengming, whose face was covered in blood but still coming tenaciously, Miao Zhen felt extremely soft-hearted.

If Ji Chengming wanted to fool around, he would go to Douli to play with him.

Before Miao Zhen could figure out how to start a fight, Ji Chengming was pulled out of the car by the police because he was driving a forklift without a license.

Ji Chengming didn't feel embarrassed at all. As soon as he got off the forklift, he wanted to go over and hug Miao Zhen.

The bloody look on his body scared the medical staff nearby. They worked together to put King Hei Dao on a stretcher, put him in an ambulance and took him away.

After receiving a shot of anesthetic, Ji Chengming finally calmed down.

He saw the faces of Brother Long and others before he came in. When he escaped from these doctors, he was going to kill them.

Miao Zhen only had scratches on his body and the problem was minor, so he did not go to the hospital and followed the police back to the police station.

On the way back, the system said angrily: [Xiao Miao, I just reviewed the previous few worlds. I found that in so many worlds in the past, there was no record of your soul mate heroically saving a beauty. I asked about it and everyone thought you were a very good person. Even if you can't find a good one, you should still find someone with boyfriend power. 】

Miao Zhen was about to watch the CG, but was interrupted by it. He pressed pause and asked with some confusion: "Mr. Wu liked him very much before, so why did he suddenly say something bad about him?" '

The system said vaguely: [It just seems that he always falls off the chain. 】

Miao Zhen didn't feel that his lover had slipped up. After thinking for a while, he probably understood what the problem was.

No matter what happened, his partner was always calm.

Miao Zhen knew very well that he looked calm, but in fact he was most emotional. It's not that he's stupid, it's just that he rarely thinks about the consequences before doing something.

His partner is completely different from him. He looks upright, but is actually very rational. Miao Zhen committed suicide in front of Wu Chengfeng in Chonggu Village. Wu Chengfeng's first reaction was not pain and sorrow, but to recognize the reality and kill their enemies immediately.

In the world of infinite flow, Jin Chengyan and Miao Zhen have basically the same goals. One of them wants to unlock the true ending, and the other wants to protect more people. They both need to grasp as many clues as possible.

After learning that Miao Zhen could revert to death, Jin Chengyan used him very smoothly. When Miao Zhen needs to die, he will decisively let Miao Zhen die.

Because everyone, including Jin Chengyan, died repeatedly, Miao Zhen didn't see any problem with dying over and over again.

That man was incapable of being his patronus, he was a mortal. Many times, he was unable to reverse the situation and could only watch Miao Zhen die. Apart from avenging Miao Zhen, he had no ability to do anything else.

But Miao Zhen knew that his partner, who was clumsy but sincere, loved him deeply. Miao Zhen can rest assured that everything will be in his hands, including his life.