Xiao Baitu gritted his teeth, turned around and ran out desperately.

When Brother Long, who was fighting with Miao Zhen, saw this, he spit out blood and sneered: "Look, that little bitch ran away, he..."

The insult that came to his lips was pushed back by Miao Zhen's knee.

He grabbed Brother Long's hair and said in a cold voice with a smile: "Donor, if you don't speak politely, you will go to tongue-pulling hell after death."

Brother Long's face was covered with blood. Miao Zhen raised his hand to knock him out, but suddenly felt something pressing on his lower back.

System, who had been watching, hissed, "There really is a gun." 】

No one is his opponent in a physical fight, and the boys around him took out their weapons one after another.

Miao Zhen strangled Brother Long's neck and looked around, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

The world generated by this novel is indeed extraordinary. It is a group of ordinary gangsters, each with a gun.

It seems that Ji Chengming, the emperor of the underworld, may not really have a weapons arsenal in private.

Miao Zhen learned boxing and kicking skills and had no habit of carrying weapons. Just holding Brother Long's neck with his hands didn't look intimidating.

Not only were the younger brothers not afraid of him, but Brother Long, whose life was in his hands, did not panic at all. It seemed that he had never thought that there were people in the world who could strangle people to death with one hand.

Brother Long's throat burst into laughter, "I know you, you are Ji Chengming's lover. You just called him for help, right? Do you think he will come over?"

After hearing what he said, Miao Zhen took the time to look at the system map.

The villain Ji Chengming was sitting in the car, still on the way. It was following its route perfectly, and when passing through the intersection, two cars that ran a red light rushed out from both sides. The villain Ji Chengming was unable to dodge, and the car was crushed in an instant.

Seeing this scene, Miao Zhen trembled with fright. His face turned pale, and his breathing became short for a moment.

Brother Long felt his hands clenching his own, and he couldn't help but tremble slightly. He didn't know what was going on at Ji Chengming's side, he just thought Miao Zhen was frightened by his words. He laughed at Miao Zhen's fragility, thinking of taking him down in one fell swoop when he lost ground.

But Miao Zhen's gaffe lasted less than half a second, and Brother Long just made a move on his hand. Miao Zhen reacted and pinched his neck harder.

The car was badly damaged, but the spirit of Ji Chengming's villain did not float out, indicating that the character it played was still alive.

Miao Zhen glanced at the circle of people around him, and all he could see were black holes of gun muzzles.

The life or death of his lover was uncertain. Although he tried to calm down, he was still uneasy.

In close combat, he can easily subdue ten more of these gangsters.

There are so many unexpected places in this world. Who would have thought that in a society governed by law, debt collectors would be armed with guns.

There was a commotion outside, and Xiao Baitu was caught. The two men threw him to the ground, and Miao Zhen turned around to look. His cheeks were swollen and the corners of his mouth were bloodshot.