Looking at his back, Bai Yueguang was silent for a long time, "He was not so stupid before I disappeared."

Miao Zhen: .......

That's true.

After Bai Yueguang finished crying, her mental state seemed better than before. Miao Zhen held him in her arms and held him for comfort for a while, but what she was thinking about was what just happened.

He poked at the system and asked, "Qingming, you played those games with me some time ago. Why are you so resistant now?" '

5210 hesitated and didn't speak for a long time.

When we were watching the hidden plot CG together just now, the system remained silent.

Miao Zhen originally thought it was watching the plot carefully, but unexpectedly, in just a few minutes, it became very weird.

There are not only 5210 but also 1314 in the system space. The two systems were repairing loopholes while whispering, and Miao Zhen couldn't hear what they were saying.

The system suddenly sighed, "He is a beast, please leave him alone." 】

Miao Zhen asked again, and the system showed that it was busy.

He felt strange.

.......

I don't know what Ji Chengming said to the police. Two female police officers came up and carefully took Bai Yueguang away as if they were protecting fragile items.

Their eyes were slightly red, and judging from their expressions, they must be angry.

Miao Zhen went down with him. In the hall of the villa, the underworld emperor Ji Chengming stood next to the leading policeman. He cooperated very well with the investigation and seemed to be as well-behaved as possible.

When he saw Miao Zhen, Ji Chengming walked over excitedly. With a proud look on his face, he whispered in his ear: "Did you see it?"

Miao Zhen was stunned, "What are you looking at?"

Ji Chengming raised his chin secretly, and Miao Zhen looked in the direction he pointed. The middle-aged policeman leading the team was checking the testimony provided by Ji Chengming.

Ji Chengming raised the corner of his mouth and said with meaning: "Every word I said, the police will carefully record it and review it over and over again. Do you understand what this means?"

Miao Zhen thought for a while, but didn't follow his train of thought.

Ji Chengming shook his head. Sure enough, the simple little Canary could not imagine how powerful the Black Dao Emperor was.

He leaned over and kissed Canary's earlobe, his voice was low and cruel, "I can call three cars of police with just one phone call. They will think over every word I say. What do you mean? Isn't it clear, the police...are all my people."

He paused, "So, don't try to challenge my patience. You are just the canary in my palm. I control both the black and white of this world. Even if you call the police, no one will save you."

Miao Zhen tried not to laugh out loud. At this moment, he thought of the possibility that maybe Ji Chengming was not telling lies.

In the world created in this novel, an ordinary capitalist can insult the law wantonly, let alone a man who is supposed to control the lifeblood of the global economy.

The moment this world was created, it was rotten from the roots.

Ji Chengming was not joking. If he wanted to, he could really cut off all Miao Zhen's chances of survival. Let him stay in the cage forever and be a plaything that can be discarded at any time.