When the housekeeper, doctor and Ji Chengming arrived one after another, Xiao Baitu ran back to Bai Yueguang and held his hand to calm him down.

Before he could speak, Bai Yueguang, who was motionless, suddenly stabbed his chest with a knife. This knife is aimed at the heart. Xiao Baitu had no way to dodge. He never thought that Bai Yueguang was going to kill him.

My brother just wants 30 million. If you don't want to give it, just say so. Why are you so impatient?

When Xiao Baitu was about to die on the spot, a gunshot was heard at the door. The bullet accurately hit the blade, and the huge force shocked Bai Yueguang's palms. His hand loosened and the fruit knife fell to the ground.

There was a crowd of people blocking the door of the bedroom. A group of personal doctors, housekeepers and servants were surrounding each other, all looking inside.

Ji Chengming's face was sullen, his eyes swept over the two of them, and finally landed on Bai Yueguang's bleeding wound.

He turned sideways and motioned for the private doctor to come and save the patient.

Ji Chengming put away his hand and gun, walked over and hooked Bai Yueguang's chin to look around.

Bai Yueguang's face was pale, he pursed his lips tightly, with a hint of madness in his eyes.

Ji Chengming suddenly discovered that his childhood sweetheart and his best friend had become almost a stranger.

He was silent for a while, realizing that Bai Yueguang's life might have been very bad in the past few years since he disappeared.

Ji Chengming put his arms around his friend's shoulders and whispered to soothe his hair, "Xiaobai, tell me if you have anything, and I'll help you."

The brother of the emperor cannot be bullied by anyone.

Bai Yueguang, who was struggling at first and refused to cooperate with the treatment, gradually became smaller after hearing these words.

He lowered his head, grabbed the hem of Ji Chengming's clothes and choked out: "Brother Ji, help me."

............

Miao Zhen, who was locked in the basement, was the last one to arrive. When he ran in, Bai Yueguang's bedroom was in chaos.

Bai Yueguang, who had been cold and noble before, hugged Ji Chengming and cried until she burst into tears. He mumbled something in his mouth, and his words did not match his words. His logic was chaotic, and his mental state was clearly unstable, as if he was on the verge of collapse.

Dr. Li, who was working the night shift tonight, was squatting on the ground to check Bai Yueguang's wound. The wound on his hand was so deep that he could see the bone, and blood was flowing down uncontrollably.

Dr. Li pushed up his glasses and said, "It's not a big problem. I'll stop the bleeding."

She paused, then raised her head and frowned: "Find a psychiatrist. His mental illness is much more serious than the wounds on his hands."

As she spoke, she rolled up Bai Yueguang's long-sleeved shirt. The place covered by the sleeves is a series of old and new scars. Ji Chengming supported Bai Yueguang and asked the housekeeper to invite the best psychiatrist in the city.

Xiao Baitu was almost stabbed to death by a knife. At this time, he shrank his neck and hid aside to watch.

Ji Chengming focused all his attention on Bai Yueguang's condition and ignored other things for a while. The surrounding servants and bodyguards were all watching the fun, gathering together and whispering from time to time.