...............

Although Miao Zhen said it was gold-plated, Xiao Baitu didn't give up.

Ji Chengming is the richest man in the world after all, so how could he use a gold-plated cage?

He studied for a long time, but Miao Zhen didn't lie to him. To steal this, it would be better to steal the golden clock in the hall.

From the first step into the villa, Xiao Baitu fell in love with the golden bell. There were gems set on it, and he kept thinking about how to take one off and exchange it for money. But compared to gems, he wanted to be the wife of the Ji family more, so he could bear it for so long.

Now seeing Ji Chengming and Miao Zhen clinging to each other, Xiao Baitu felt hopeless. The golden bell cannot be stolen, but the cage that can be stolen is still gold-plated.

This huge Ji family mansion was full of valuable things, but not a single bit belonged to him.

Xiao Baitu stood beside the cage in despair, staring blankly at the cage whose paint had been removed by him, with a layer of mist in his big eyes.

Seeing his reaction, Miao Zhen couldn't help but worry that he might encounter debt collectors again.

He held Xiao Baitu's hand across the cage, and was about to say that if necessary, he could advance some salary from Ji Chengming to help him.

Before Miao Zhen could say anything, Xiao Baitu suddenly burst into tears.

He threw down the chainsaw, beat the cage with his little fist, and said with a choked voice: "Why are you so picky? How can a domineering boss use a gold-plated cage? You beast, a scum, embarrass the boss!"

As he cried, his eyes fell on Miao Zhen again.

On Miao Zhen's slender, white, swan-like neck, there was a black collar. The collar seemed to be custom-made and made of fine cowhide. There is a tag hanging from the bottom, made of pure gold and rubies.

Xiao Baitu's eyes lit up, and he reached out to grab the tag on the collar. He raised his head slightly and pouted, and said to Miao Zhen eagerly: "Brother Miao, can you give me your cute little card? You don't need it either."

This time Miao Zhen was sure that the debt collectors must have come again, and there were probably quite a few people coming.

Miao Zhen touched him compassionately and signaled him to calm down. He took off the tag, and under Xiao Baitu's expectant gaze, reached out and tore off a layer of golden paper.

He held the round chocolate and handed it over with a complicated expression, "Imported black chocolate, do you want to eat it?"

Xiao Baitu:......

From this point of view, living with Ji Chengming will not improve. Just look at Miao Zhen and you will know how poor he is.

No more fun, he should still find a way to forge his identity and find Bai Yueguang to recognize his ancestor.

Miao Zhen ate Heiqiao in one bite, and looked at Xiao Baitu's leaving figure, reading a trace of freedom and openness in it.

The system said worriedly: [There seems to be something wrong with the protagonist's acceptance. Why does he seem to have completely given up on Ji Chengming? 】

Miao Zhen thinks this is a good thing. If Xiao Baitu really wants to compete with him for Ji Chengming, he really doesn't know what to do.

Miao Zhen had never fought for anything, let alone a living person. He actually didn't have much confidence in himself. After all, he had been a monk for a long time and he didn't think he was an interesting person. He doesn't know how to talk about love, and he doesn't know how to please people.