Looking at the mashed potatoes and rice in the lunch box, Ji Chengming felt a chill in his heart. Xiao Liu, the undercover agent he placed in the police station, actually betrayed him.

Anyway, Ji Chengming and his security team were the only ones in the entire bureau today, waiting for others to pick them up. Xiao Liu simply sat next to Ji Chengming. While holding Baidu on his mobile phone, he used convenient chopsticks to pick out a few slices of green onion from the mashed potatoes.

He thinks that the service is very considerate and should make Ji Chengming feel the warmth of home.

He looked up and met Ji Chengming's resentful eyes.

Xiao Liu put the green onion back again.

He poked Xiao Liu: "Where's the meat?"

Xiao Liu was silent for a while, realizing that this person was not a vegetarian. He sighed, suddenly feeling that it was not easy for Miao Zhen.

............

When Miao Zhen explained the matter to the housekeeper and took part of the housekeeper's budget to manage the villa, he came to pick up Ji Chengming.

He saw Ji Chengming huddled on his makeshift iron bed, feeling aggrieved. On the left is a mouthful of untouched mashed potatoes, and on the right is a bewildered Xiao Liu.

Miao Zhen paid the fine. Ji Chengming took a look and found out that it was Miao Zhen who came, so he started to refuse to come out.

Unless Miao Zhen coaxes him.

Usually Miao Zhen lets him do whatever he wants, but on formal occasions, he rarely plays the little game of 'coax me' with Ji Chengming.

He was silent for a long time and whispered in President Ji's ear: "Last night, a man with bronze skin came to see me. Do you know him?"

Ji Chengming stood up suddenly, grabbed Miao Zhen, and walked out with quick strides. It looked like he was going to go back and kill the little black face who stole the house in the middle of the night.

Xiao Liu watched them leave, and he also wanted to go home. But I have to work overtime today. Some time ago, the people involved in the case related to Dr. Gai's family have made a judgment according to the law.

Originally, the matter had come to an end, but several minors who were not old enough to go to jail disappeared. Also missing were two artists from Gu's Entertainment.

The direction they want to investigate is not the reason for the disappearance of those people, but another matter.

Those two artists did dirty things in private. It seemed that what they did caused Gu Boyi, the boss of Gu's Entertainment, to be stabbed in the street.

..................

Miao Zhen was busy last night and didn't pay attention to the situation on the system map. He didn't know what Ji Chengming did when he went out in the middle of the night.

On the way back, Miao Zhen asked Ji Chengming for last night's work records.

Records show that Ji Chengming and his younger brothers killed six people suddenly on a barren mountain in the suburbs last night. The younger brothers skillfully handled the bodies and the crime scene. Ji Chengming removed the relevant marks on his body, and then took his younger brother, who had just buried the body, to the city to pave the road.

Later, an old woman from a nearby residential building poured a basin of cold water on her and called her to report her, and she was taken directly to the police station.