Even if you are poor, you must be tough to be poor. In the end, Ji Chengming had the courage and forced Bai Yueguang to stay in the villa and told him not to go anywhere.

The Manchu and Han banquet has been booked, and all the invited celebrities will arrive the day after tomorrow. At the very least, it would cost money to complete the week of surprises he had prepared.

Now than before, we must learn to live frugally.

Bai Yueguang didn't have any violent reaction. It seemed that he himself wanted to stay here.

............

Xiao Baitu and Bai Yueguang lived on the first floor. Their rooms are facing each other, separated only by an aisle.

This was specially arranged by Ji Chengming. He had this plan after seeing that they looked exactly the same.

It feels like playing Lianliankan.

Originally, Miao Zhen had plans tonight, and was going to wear a vest and go to the bar to explore the situation.

Although it is a suburban villa, it is not far from the city center. In the original text, the main character fell ill and had a fever, and the private doctor who lived in the city was rushed back by the CEO in ten minutes.

It wasn't until yesterday that Miao Zhen opened the map and discovered that this hillside was called 'suburban'

Taking a taxi from here to the bar takes half an hour at most.

Miao Zhen first spent half an hour feeling around the bar. When he goes to the company tomorrow, he will find another way to open the vest.

Ji Chengming was not in the room, he went to catch up with Bai Yueguang. Before leaving, he specially wrote an application report for him to go out. His previous domineering spirit of executing him on the spot anytime and anywhere was well hidden by Ji Chengming.

Not only is he no longer overbearing, but he also looks a bit dog-legged. It was as if their identities had been swapped, which was very strange and weird.

Miao Zhen didn't understand what kind of script this person had made up for him, but it was also a good thing.

In order not to stay up late, Ji Chengming usually pulled him into bed at this time.

This time Miao Zhen looked at the system map specifically. Ji Chengming was upstairs talking to Bai Yueguang.

There were white dialog boxes floating above the heads of the two little people. Miao Zhen clicked on it and took a look. It was probably Ji Chengming asking where Bai Yueguang had been all these years.

Bai Yueguang was vague and only said that he was going abroad to study.

Ji Chengming didn't believe it and asked many more questions. Bai Yue came to talk to him.

There must be something wrong with Bai Yueguang's disappearance. In the original text, he might just be temporarily offline. But this is a world where bugs have been rounded out by world consciousness. Such a big loophole in front of world consciousness is enough for it to write a lot of plots.

What surprised Miao Zhen was that the little figure Xiao Baitu was lying in the opposite room, with a stickman CG playing on his head.

At first Miao Zhen thought the object of his fantasy was Ji Chengming, but after looking at it for a while, he realized that he was actually thinking about Bai Yueguang.

In Xiao Baitu's fantasy, Bai Yueguang threw 30 million on his face. He was very stubborn and refused to give up. Bai Yueguang thought that he was a simple and unpretentious boy, so she fell in love with him.