At that moment, his anger almost reached its peak. The last time Heitan Tou touched Miao Zhen, he was so angry.

The love of his life, the beautiful and flawless Bai Yueguang, the first thing she did when she returned after missing for many years was to steal his lover.

Miao Zhen was his little pet, and he kept him for twenty years for one million a day. A mere 30 million, just to steal people from him, a man who controls the lifeblood of the global economy.

Ji Chengming never thought that meeting again would be like this.

He was very conflicted along the way. Bai Yueguang hated all dirty things. Whether it was the physical filth or the depravity of the soul, Bai Yueguang felt disgusted.

Ji Chengming imagined many scenes. Bai Yueguang came back and saw Miao Zhen lying on the bed with marks all over his body. He felt unclean, so he immediately took Miao Zhen to bathe, massage and apply lotion on him, making him clean, shiny and smooth.

Miao Zhen's skin is fair and delicate, and the white moonlight shines as its name suggests. They are both so white, they must have something in common.

When he walked in, he could see two fair and fair beauties sitting together in harmony, talking and laughing.

This is the Happy Ending imagined by Ji Chengming. The ending is that he, Bai Yueguang, Miao Zhen and Xiao Baitu live a happy life together. The four of them can just sit together for a table of mahjong.

Ji Chengming also prepared for the worst. For example, Bai Yueguang misunderstood Miao Zhen and felt that his soul had also fallen. Ji Chengming had to explain to him that Miao Zhen was just an ordinary young man selling CDs. Now I truly love him and want to be with him forever.

Because when Ji Chengming was rushing back, he suddenly remembered that he hadn't given any money yet.

His Bai Yueguang has a stubborn temper and probably won't listen to his explanation. In this way, Ji Chengming had no choice but to bear the pain and send Miao Zhen away. After all, Bai Yueguang is the love of his life, and no matter how good Miao Zhen is, he is just a little pet.

Ji Chengming spent time all the way, and finally gritted his teeth and stamped his feet. Decided to give up Miao Zhen and choose true love Bai Yueguang.

There is no way, the emperor is so dedicated and cold.

He thought about HE and BE.

But he never thought that Bai Yueguang would also like Miao Zhen.

Ji Chengming walked over quickly, ignoring Bai Yueguang who stood up and wanted to talk to him. He pinched Miao Zhen's cheek, anger rising in his heart.

Last time it was the black loach of unknown origin, but this time it was the white moonlight that he longed for.

This guy is so damn sweet. He actually attracted both the Black and White Taoists to be obsessed with him, and they even did not hesitate to make enemies of the Black Taoist Emperor for such a little thing.

Ji Chengming pressed his fingers heavily on Miao Zhen's red and swollen lips. Looking at the marks on Miao Zhen's body, Ji Chengming sneered.

As expected of the little pet he chose, it will be a favorite wherever it is placed. And this cake belongs to him alone from beginning to end. He can throw it away at any time, but he cannot let others take it away. That would be an insult to the emperor's face.

Thinking of this, Ji Chengming looked back at the love of his life.

His white moonlight is as holy and charming as it was a few years ago.