Xiao Baitu was going to lead him to the right path. With such a good opportunity and such a good posture, he actually used it to play the king.

He sent some suggestive words, trying to remind President Ji that he could fulfill his contractual obligations. Xiao Baitu has never had an easy time with the CEO, and President Ji didn't pay him his support salary last month. I don't know if I forgot, or if I think he didn't do a good enough job, I don't plan to give it to him.

This made Xiao Baitu feel that the only way to complete the contract was to do the things Secretary Miao did.

In fact, Ji Chengming didn't remember that there was such a thing as salary, and Miao Zhen didn't get a penny either.

Ji Chengming's capable men were quarreling at the conference table. Under the conference table, President Ji and Secretary Xiao were killed together. Halfway through the meeting, the two were banned for 168 hours for talking trash.

At this moment, Ji Chengming received a strange phone call. The person over there only said one sentence, "Chengming, I'm back." '

From that phone call, Ji Chengming seemed to be a different person.

Xiao Baitu had never seen him look like this before, as if he had found a lost treasure, but was afraid that the treasure would slip away again. On the way back, I was worried about gains and losses. Even the new toys that he planned to take home for Miao Zhen were forgotten in the office.

Xiao Baitu's intuition told him that Mr. Bai was also his competitor. Judging from Ji Chengming's reaction, Master Bai's rank is higher than Miao Zhen's.

Compared to Master Bai, Xiao Baitu and Miao Zhen have a closer relationship. If Master Bai is difficult to deal with, he plans to join forces with Miao Zhen to drive Master Bai away. Then he drove Miao Zhen away, and Ji Chengming would be his alone from now on.

The little plan in his mind was broadcast live to Miao Zhen in the form of a stick figure animation by the villain playing him.

Miao Zhen actually didn't understand why Xiao Baitu was so persistent. Ji Chengming was a wild horse. After being together for so long, Miao Zhen couldn't guess where his mind would go to have fun. The little tricks Xiao Baitu learned from TV will not have any effect when applied to Ji Chengming.

Miao Zhen flipped through the original article and found a fragment about the relationship between Bai Yueguang and Ji Chengming.

They are inseparable as childhood sweethearts. Ji Chengming had serious stomach problems when he was a student, and Bai Yueguang took good care of him every time. When he was in college, Ji Chengming pursued him crazily, sending him money and flowers, and playing and singing love songs on a supercar. The most romantic time was when we set off fireworks downstairs in Bai Yueguang's dormitory to express our love.

Miao Zhen was frightened when he saw it. Fortunately, Ji Chengming was still the original protagonist at that time. If it were placed on the soul-transported version of President Ji, he would probably put a sky monkey downstairs in the dormitory.

Judging from the original text, the protagonist Gong is a one-arrow crush. The two had a good relationship, but Bai Yueguang never agreed to his pursuit, saying that he only had dancing in his heart. But after he faked his death and returned to China, he probably wanted to pursue love. He began to pursue Ji Chengming and framed Xiao Baitu.

Where he went during his disappearance, what he experienced, and why he suddenly changed his mind were not explained in the original text. He originally loved art, but after he came back, he stopped dancing. The original flower of the high mountain turns into a vicious villain, frantically obstructing the protagonist's attack.