Ji Chengming's eyes on the opposite side were red with anger. Under Miao Zhen's guilty gaze, he dug around in his arms and took out a knife.

After being intimate so many times, Miao Zhen knew for the first time that he had so many weapons hidden on his body.

Before being hacked to death by the unsuspecting Lao Gong, Miao Zhen pushed his body towards Ji Chengming, turned over and jumped out of the window.

The system still has some good features. Data was added during the test to prevent Miao Zhen's inflatable vest from being blown away by the wind.

After successfully bypassing several bodyguards, Miao Zhen successfully escaped from the villa.

At this time, there is still more than half an hour before the vest expires.

Miao Zhen huddled under a big tree on the roadside in the suburbs, thinking about how he was going to spend the past half hour.

A dog barked from the villa not far away. Miao Zhen looked back and saw Ji Chengming's security team coming out with hounds. It didn't take long for him to know who it was from.

There are a lot of people, but dogs are more difficult to deal with.

The system noticed Miao Zhen's worry and said: [It's okay, don't be afraid, the dog smells inhumane on you. 】

Miao Zhen thought so, after all, he was a ball now.

The system explained to Miao Zhen that better cards are more complicated to make and take up more memory. In order to save money for marriage, he is planning to save memory recently. It redesigned the vest and made it into a minimalist version so that it does not take up space.

[Other than being underweight and walking around, and unable to eat or drink, I can't see any difference. Anyway, you can only use the vest for a maximum of one hour a day, just be careful not to get deflated. The defense is pretty good, and you won't have to stab him to death with a knife. If you step on a nail or hit a rock on the road, it won't affect you. 】

Miao Zhen felt that the problem was not big. His previous opponent was Ji Chengming and he was not very defensive.

The system asked him why he suddenly used the vest. Miao Zhen thought for a moment and said, 'The monk just wanted to feel this body. '

Miao Zhen's thoughts were clear to the system.

[Do you want to go out and play mini programs? I don't allow it, you haven't finished the main mission yet. The protagonist, Xiao Baitu, has not signed a support contract with Ji Chengming. When do you plan to complete the first phase of the mission? 】

Thinking of what he went through after being adopted.

Miao Zhen coughed lightly and said in a low voice: "Can I only support the young monk?" '

The system sneered and said: [No, when the card time is up, you can go back and do the task for me. immediately. 】

':('

..................

Xiao Baitu was frightened by Ji Chengming's talk of supporting 500 people. He ran to the guest room on the first floor and asked the resident doctor, Dr. Gai.

Since Ji Chengming fell ill with a fever in the middle of the night last time, he had bought a new room in the villa.

Dr. Gai and two other private doctors were asked to work in three shifts. Today, Dr. Gai was working the night shift.

The other two doctors didn't understand Ji Chengming's brain circuit. Only Dr. Gai, the overbearing CEO's exclusive doctor, could see the deeper meaning.