Ji Chengming did this on purpose. He expected that Miao Zhen would turn pale with fright when he saw the practical content. That was the most cruel and crude way of playing that Ji Chengming could think of.

He named the file 'Strength. Dominate Love·Emperor Tune. Education'

Miao Zhen flipped through the plan, feeling a sense of disappointment arise spontaneously. Looking at the file name, he thought Ji Chengming had finally figured it out.

Miao Zhen sighed, they are an old couple, why are they so cautious?

He considered Ji Chengming's tolerance and manually added the gameplay he wanted.

Xiao Baitu and Miao Zhen read the documents together. When he looked at Miao Zhen again, his eyes became very complicated.

Before, he only suspected that his competitor had experienced many battles, but now he was sure that Miao Zhen must be a professional.

Those things were aimed at Miao Zhen's practice, and he was frightened to see it. Not only did this man not change his expression, he even felt dissatisfied. What a level this is, there are some gameplays that even Xiao Baitu can't understand.

The practical content given to Xiao Baitu later is much greener. What I did with Miao Zhen was physical practice, while Xiao Baitu mainly focused on the spiritual level.

Ji Chengming's Bai Yueguang is dead, but he has Bai Yueguang in his heart, a substitute Xiao Baitu by his side, and Secretary Miao under him. The plan was so good that Miao Zhen would have almost believed it if he hadn't known that Ji Chengming was deliberately trying to make him angry.

Xiao Baitu felt that he was superior to Miao Zhen on the spiritual level and went out to work happily.

Miao Zhen organized the plan, and Ji Chengming checked the plan with a trace of ridicule in his eyes.

He took out the thickened cushion from the drawer, placed it at his feet, and motioned for Miao Zhen to kneel down and speak.

Miao Zhen knelt down, raised his head slightly, put his hands on his thighs, and waited for him to speak.

Ji Chengming vaguely felt that this kneeling posture was not right. It did not look like a slave kneeling at his master's feet, but rather like he was sitting on a mat preparing to drink tea.

It's just that Miao Zhen usually kneels like this. Ji Chengming thought about it for a while and felt that it wasn't a big problem.

He lowered his head and tried to hook Miao Zhen's chin, but found that the cushion was not placed properly this time and was placed a little too close to him.

He went straight up and down, unable to touch Miao Zhen's chin.

In order to make it easier for him to play the game of hiding under the desk with his little pet, Ji Chengming replaced his wheeled boss chair with an ordinary mahogany chair costing $1 million.

He crept back secretly, but the heavy mahogany chair did not move.

President Ji shook the red wine glass and took a sip of the 1982 Lafite, frowning in thought. Thinking of the scene when he first signed the contract, his eyes couldn't help but light up.

Miao Zhen's neck felt a little sore when he raised his head for too long. Ji Chengming didn't say anything for a long time. He simply stared at the suit pants that were very close at hand.

The straight long legs moved, and then under Miao Zhen's surprised gaze, Ji Chengming raised his foot and stepped on Miao Zhen's thigh. Very carefully, only half of the toe was placed.