As for that saucy line, he learned it from the novel. When he said that line in the book, he was very scared, and he had to pay to watch the subsequent plot.

When Ji Chengming was about to pay, his phone jumped to "Macau Casino, Sexy Dealer." '

It seemed that it was because he went to a pirated website, but Ji Chengming didn't know what the genuine website was called.

But it's not a big problem. After watching the free courses, he feels that he has accomplished something.

He deliberately excerpted it and wrote it down in a small notebook that he carried with him, waiting to take it out one day.

Sure enough, after he finished speaking the words in the book, the body of the little pet in his arms began to tremble slightly.

Miao Zhen lowered his head and buried his face in his chest. Ji Chengming could not see his expression. But thinking about it, his eye circles were slightly red and tears were welling up in his eyes. Paired with a pale little face, it must be very lovable.

In the system space, 5210 screamed in horror: [Little monk, holy shit are you crazy? Calm down. Don't smile in such a twisted way, I'm scared! Damn it, stop laughing! 】

The little map people hugged each other, looked up at their host, and shivered in fear.

Miao Zhen buried her face in Ji Chengming's arms to prevent herself from being tempted and raising her hand to sign up.

If possible, I hope his cage can be placed in the basement. Don't use too bright lights, dim yellow lights will make you feel better.

As for the little toy Ji Chengming was talking about, Miao Zhen felt that the toy he was talking about might really just be a toy.

Such as the little yellow duck used for bathing.

Wu Chengfeng likes to pinch the little yellow duck when he takes a bath. The quacking is particularly interesting.

They are the same soul, and Ji Chengming probably likes them too.

He might have crushed the duck in the bath. It happened that Miao Zhen was going to buy daily necessities on the weekend, so he could buy a new duck for him.

..................

After successfully scaring the little pet, Ji Chengming felt much better.

This good mood did not last long. When he found a familiar tie in Miao Zhen's pocket, Ji Chengming's face instantly darkened.

That tie was given to Miao Zhen by him. It should stay in the body of the little toy at this time, not in his pocket.

He took out his tie and asked, "Did I give you permission to take it out?"

Several police officers passed by them and saw them arguing and thought they were about to fight. I took a few cautious glances at the side and found that there was no such trend, so I hurriedly left.

Miao Zhen listened carefully and found out that they sent the police out in the middle of the night because a girl wanted to commit suicide by jumping off the building.

Miao Zhen plays the mini program so many times that he can't help but observe the situation around him.

The police quickly left, leaving them alone in the corridor.

Miao Zhen looked away. Since the police had already gone to deal with it, there was nothing wrong with him. Those people are professionals. With them here, Miao Zhen doesn't need to worry.

He turned his attention back to Ji Chengming, who was looking at him angrily. The dirty tie in his hand was stained with countless tadpoles from failed struggles.