[Discover hidden clues: Happy Water]

[Drinking this bottle of water will quickly cause a person to fall into a coma. No matter what happens, you won't wake up until the medicine wears off. 】

Miao Zhen knew that Brother Long would not give him mineral water for no reason. The original owner was reluctant to buy this mineral water for two yuan a bottle.

I went back to the station with the police to take notes, and when I returned home, there was a black commercial vehicle parked outside my door. A security guard in a suit came down and told Miao Zhen to start work on time tomorrow.

The original owner's phone was broken, and there was no other way to notify him. After being targeted by Brother Long, the original owner did not dare to hang out with him anymore and planned to find a regular business. He submitted his resume to several companies, and Miao Zhen didn't know which company hired him.

I opened the contract and looked at it. The white moon was shining brightly, which company the protagonist was attacking.

The protagonist Gong never forgets Bai Yueguang, whose surname is Bai and whose given name is Yueguang. In the original text, after the protagonist Gong took over the company, he deliberately changed his name to what it is now. The meaning is obvious, that is, he hopes that his Bai Yueguang will fall in love with him.

Later, Bai Yueguang died, and Ji Chengming fell in love with the substitute Xiao Baitu. When chasing his wife's crematorium, he changed the company's name to Ming Xiao Group.

Miao Zhen looked at the original text and didn't know what to complain about.

It is the protagonist who complains about the fact that he controls the lifeblood of the global economy that he only has one company.

It's time to complain about the protagonist Gong's ability to change the name of his company at will, which is childish and illogical. Tossing and tossing, in the end just to please the beauty.

The most important thing is that neither Bai Yueguang nor Xiao Baitu accepted his favor.

In the first half of the whole story, the scumbag is in a sadistic love affair, in the middle he is chasing his wife at the crematorium, and in the later part he is in the Shura field. In the finale, Bai Yueguang served as the best man at their wedding.

As for Miao Zhen, he is not even a passerby. In the original text, he was the backdrop, and Xiao Baitu ran to the bar to get drunk. He was dragged into the toilet by some gangsters. While they were tearing off the protagonist's clothes, they said that they should be more controlled when doing it for a while, and don't ruin it in one go like the last time.

This is where the original owner appeared, and he was the one the gangster said was screwed.

The system held a microscope and finally found the shadow of Miao Zhen in the original text. It sighed: [Although every time you travel through the past, it is just a background board. But this is the first time I have seen it with such a background. 】

'The young monk is used to it. '

According to the system team leader, this world is for Miao Zhen to relax.

Miao Zhen didn't plan to play the small programs prepared by 5210 anymore. Anyway, several gangsters headed by Brother Long were sent to the police station. The happy water was also confiscated by the police, and they couldn't get any flowers out of it.

On the system map, Ji Chengming is in a daze. He was thinking about Bai Yueguang for a while, and thinking about pink dots for a while, and he fired an employee at the same time.