Clash of a Dragon Goddess and God-Slayer

Start from the beginning

" So, Lord Poseidon can I stay under your command?", she asked him, and he nodded much to her happiness, while Merlin's eyebrows twitched seeing how the girl that acted like a brat, was now reeking with obedience. He shed a few tears before leaving the room, " Uh, I remember the days when I used to be popular among Kids", he said expressing his sadness to the world," Well on this matter, I shall taste the sweet nectar of this fruit", he said joyfully, looking at the fruit he had just stolen.

" Fufufu!!", without any warning Fou snatched it from his hand and gave him a cute smirk before running away," Give me back the fruit that I risked my life to get!!", Merlin said angrily as he chased after the Fou, making a scene in the royal castle of the Gilgamesh.

...

"Mother-", Kingu said in pain as he looked at the Gorgon, who ignored his pitiful state and said," You disappointed me, Kingu", she looked at him with disappointment and shifted her focus away towards the brood of monsters. Kingu didn't cared much about her,' I wonder how long it will take for mother to be awake ', he thought looking at the Gorgon who thought she had usurped the powers of Tiamat herself not realizing she was but a pawn.

" Very soon- Very soon Kekeke", she laughed creepily while Kingu gave her a deadpan look. ' Pawns are sure amusing ', he thought as he dragged his broken body towards the brood to absorb the vitality of some monsters to heal himself.

...

A few hours later,

" Oopsie, it seems I have stepped on someone by mistake", Quetzalcoatl joked as Ishtar whose face was smashed on the ground fumed," How da-dare-", she didn't get to say anything further as Quetzalcoatl smacked her out, Ishtar got to see her beautiful face, yet the creepy distortion formed on her mouth, as a proof of her being a dragon, Goddess. She punched her in the guts, and Ishtar was blown away in the sky like a ragdoll.

" Well, we can never have a moment of peace, can we? ", Poseidon said as he appeared only to be attacked by Quetzalcoatl the next moment, her leg hurling towards him was completely stopped at its struck by his hands. She punched him with his all might only for Poseidon to dodge and punch her in the guts, causing a sonic boom as her figure was blown towards the sky.

" Scathach", he said as the purple haired beauty appeared beside him, a bloodthirsty smile present on her face as she gazed at the Quetzalcoatl. He was having a nice chat with Anna when Quetzalcoatl out of nowhere dropped from the sky directly to his room, after that rest was history. Their battle involved Innana who wanted to show her might to mortals and Poseidon, but in the end was played like a kid by Quetzalcoatl.

" I want to battle with her", she demanded, and he nodded, the next moment her figure flew directly at the sky breaking the sound barrier, Gae Bolg Alternative appeared in her hand as she thrusted it at her. Both of them clashed above the city causing everyone in the Babylon to hear sonic booms. Gilgamesh looked at the battle with a headache," King", Siduri near him looked worried.

" Leave it, they will handle it", he shrugged leaving the responsibility to Scathach who was more than happy to battle against a High God of a Pantheon. Meanwhile Ritsuka and his team weren't idle, they had evacuated the general area and even lessened the effects of Aftermath, meanwhile Arjuna and Hector battled against the Jaguar God.

Poseidon used his Divinity to teleport both of them a bit far lest they harm the city, last thing he wanted was for Quetzalcoatl to accidently wipe away entirety of Babylon by mistake. ' A high-ranking goddess huh? ', Poseidon thought amused as he looked at the raged Ishtar gliding like a broken kite towards the battle on her Manna, he had a hard time holding back his laughter.

[Well she is a pseudo-servant at the moment, so her full prowess can't be shown, but undoubtedly she is strong with her Noble Phantasm], suddenly the system said.

' And that power couldn't even kill or even hurt Tiamat properly ', he replied as his narrowed, and he decided to see what were the limits of the Noble Phantasm that couldn't hurt Tiamat, it would give a narrow idea of what to expect from his future battle against the Mother of All Creation, and thus he quickly teleported to witness the battle with his own eyes.

...

" You aren't half bad ", Quetzalcoatl said as she avoided the relentless attacks of Scathach, both were testing each other, especially Quetzalcoatl who was more than joyful to test such a warrior of humanity, despite her abilities being bolstered by Divinity she had acquired from Poseidon. She swung her Macana at Scathach who deflected it using her spear.

" What's the name of that weapon?", Scathach inquired curious about the weapon, she had never seen such a weapon despite mastering many types of weapons. The reason she asked a question in the midst of a battle was simple, she had gasped the nature of the Sun Goddess in the midst of their clash and as she had predicted the Dragon Goddess gave a big, sweet smile and replied," It's name is Macana and let me say it!! Lucha Libre is the greatest!"

She boasted about her fighting arts shamelessly, Scathach meanwhile gave her a thanks and got ready for clash, unfortunately they had to interrupted as Ishtar flew above them," That's it!! I am blowing up you bitch!!!", she shouted garnering their attention, Scathach frowned, and Ishtar released her Noble Phantasm," Fly, Manna! Gate Open! Hehe, you should be honored! Behold my full strength!"

A spatial portal opened above the skies, and the concept of Venus started descending down, she quickly used her Divine Authority and loaded the concept as a bullet, finally a purple haze appeared beside her Maana as she shot it down towards Quetzalcoatl, the strike pierced through the air and shot at Quetzalcoatl, but the Goddess simply swung her Macana acrobatically, and destroyed the attack.

" Huh?!!!", Ishtar couldn't help but scream in utter shock, even if her Noble Phantasm weakened by her form, it still was an EX-ranking Noble Phantasm, she shot an entire concept on Quetzalcoatl yet it was swung into nothingness by the Dragon Goddess," As I said!! Lucha Libre is the greatest!!", she said as she arrived near the Ishtar and punched her extreme hard on her head, shooting her away at a mountain demolishing it away and knocking her out.

" That was underwhelming", Poseidon said as he appeared beside her, " Hehe you want to disturb our battle as well?", Quetzalcoatl asked with a glare and he replied," First battle with her, she will go crazy anytime. She is used to holding back you see", the goddess looked at Scathach who flew towards them breaking the sound barrier, she used no spells as she knew, only Super Magic or 10th Tier Magic was capable of hurting or killing Quetzalcoatl and using them will only waste her mana.

They clashed again sending shockwaves throughout the place, clearing out the skies. They fought against each other for hours, neither of them of showing any signs of exhaustion. Quetzalcoatl was a goddess with an EX-rank divinity possessing threat to even Poseidon, while Scathach, even before was an Immortal being, she had infinite stamina, extreme healing powers and rapid mana regeneration.

Their battle continued, until their thirst was finally quenched, for now at least. Finally, Quetzalcoatl decided to join the alliance between the Poseidon and Gilgamesh, bolstering up their forces leaving the Gilgamesh have another iconic hearty laugh. Meanwhile Ishtar laid between the rubble of the mountain, unconscious.

To be continued...