CHAPTER 34- I Know You Will

Hey Buddies, I want to apologize for the delay. I'm genuinely sorry. My mental health hasn't been great lately, but I don't want to use that as an excuse. I hope you won't be too upset with me. I'm really not sure if this chapter lives up to the wait, but I've done my best to get it out there. Though I'm not entirely satisfied with how it turned out, I hope you can still find some enjoyment in it.

IN TAEHYUNG'S BEDROOM

As he entered, his gaze fell upon Taehyung and Jungkook, who were sitting on their knees in the middle of the room, definitely not like Jin had instructed. This made Jin furious. 

Jin's jaw tightened as he took in the scene, his disappointment palpable. "What is going on here?" he demanded, his voice sharp and cutting through the tense silence.

Jin's fury simmered beneath the surface as he made his way towards Taehyung and Jungkook. His steps were purposeful, his expression stern as he demanded answers. "What did I ask you both to do?" he repeated, his voice laced with a combination of anger and disappointment.

Jin's frustration boiled over as he received no response from Taehyung and Jungkook. His voice rose to a shout, echoing through the room. "What did I tell you?!" he demanded, his tone cutting through the silence and making Taehyung and Jungkook flinch in response.

Jungkook quickly composed himself and responded, "To kneel down in the corner." Jin's anger simmered as he heard Jungkook's answer. "Good that you remember it. Then what the heck are you both doing sitting on your knees in the middle of the room?" he snapped, his tone sharp with irritation and disappointment.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged guilty glances before Taehyung spoke up, his voice barely above a whisper, "We... we were just... talking."

Jin's expression hardened. "Talking? Is that what I asked you to do?" he demanded, his tone laced with frustration.

Taehyung lowered his gaze, unable to meet Jin's stern eyes. "No, Hyung," he admitted quietly.

Jungkook, feeling the weight of Jin's disappointment, added, "We're sorry, Hyung. It won't happen again."

Jin's features softened slightly, but his eyes still held a steely determination. "It better not," he warned. "Now, get to your corners, and no more excuses."

Taehyung and Jungkook quickly scrambled to their designated spots in the room, their heads bowed in shame. Jin sighed heavily, his heart heavy with the burden of disciplining his younger brothers.

As they went and knelt down in the corner, Jin instructed sternly, "Nose to the wall. I better not see you guys moving an inch."

Taehyung and Jungkook obeyed silently, their noses pressed against the wall as they sat with their knees on the floor. Jin watched them for a moment, ensuring they complied with his orders, before he turned and left the room, the heaviness of the situation weighing on his mind.

Jin sat on the bed, taking a few moments to calm himself down. After about thirty minutes, Jin called Jungkook out of the corner. "Jungkook, come here," he said in a firm yet soft tone. Jungkook glanced back at Jin and Taehyung, who was still kneeling in the corner, and nodded his head before attempting to stand up.

"Huh huh, I didn't give you permission to stand up yet. Come here on your knees," Jin quickly instructed, his tone stern. Jungkook looked down and nodded, then moved forward on his knees, wincing a little from the discomfort, until he stopped in front of Jin.

Jin twisted Jungkook's ear gently but firmly and asked, "Explain to me, Jungkook, why you're being punished now?"

Jungkook winced slightly but replied, "Because we were sitting in the middle of the room instead of kneeling in the corner as you instructed, Hyung."