CHAPTER 23- Mantra of Fuck

🌟 Special dedication to this chapter, a heartfelt request from crazyurmom_! 🌹 Thank you for inspiring this creation. Don't forget to explore her fantastic works too (suggested out of my own interest).📚💖

MORNING

IN THE GARDEN

A few days later, the sun bathed the garden in a warm glow as Yn gleefully chased a delicate butterfly, her laughter echoing through the air. Taehyung sat on a comfortable chair, a book in hand, his gaze occasionally lifting to watch his sister's infectious joy.

 Taehyung sat on a comfortable chair, a book in hand, his gaze occasionally lifting to watch his sister's infectious joy

Yn, in her playful pursuit, engaged in a one-sided conversation with the elusive butterfly. "Come back, pretty butterfly! I just want to be friends!" she giggled, her eyes sparkling with innocence as she continued to run around the garden.

Taehyung chuckled, thoroughly entertained by the whimsical dialogue between Yn and the fluttering insect. He adored at her carefree spirit, enjoying the simple pleasures of the sunny day.

Just as Taehyung was about to call out a reminder for Yn to be careful, her excitement got the best of her. In a sudden misstep, Yn stumbled and fell to the ground with a soft thud. Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, momentarily forgetting his book.

Yn, unfazed by the fall, looked up at the sky and let out an unexpected, "Fuck." Taehyung burst into laughter, unable to contain the shock at his sister's unexpected choice of words.

Quickly composing himself, Taehyung called out with a grin, "Careful, Ynie! Watch your language, the butterflies might be offended." Yn, sitting on the grass, joined in the laughter, realizing the humor in the situation.

As Taehyung walked over to help her up, he teased, "Maybe butterflies are secretly judging us with their delicate judgmental eyes." Yn rolled her eyes playfully, accepting her brother's assistance.

"Well, Ynie, that was quite the vocabulary surprise," he teased, as he helped her up.

Yn chuckled, accepting his assistance. "Oops, sorry, Taetae Oppa. I guess the butterfly brought out my rebellious side," she replied with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Taehyung, however, adopted a more serious tone as he stood her up. "Hey, I know it's all in good fun, but let's keep the language clean, okay? You're a princess, after all. I don't encourage this foul language princess and next time I might not be laughing with you like how we are right now," he said, his expression firm but gentle.

Yn nodded, her playfulness momentarily replaced by a more somber demeanor. "Got it, Oppa. No more potty mouth in front of the butterflies," she promised, offering a cheeky smile.

Taehyung sighed in mock exasperation. "Good. I'd hate for you to face the wrath of offended butterflies and me," he teased, ruffling her hair affectionately.